Chapter 34: Would You Care For A Tea?

"Will you drink?" Jisoo hesitantly asked Seokjin.

"Is it okay if I do? Just a little." He teasingly smiled.

"Not too much. Understood? You want to go fishing early tomorrow."

"Yeah. Are you sure you don't want to join me?"

"No. You enjoy with Yoongi." She smiled.

Namjoon inconspicuously glanced at them. He saw her fixing the buttons of Jin's coat and neatly tying his scarf. Seokjin and Namjoon has been talking regularly. They both decided to give their friendship a chance after that one meeting with Hoseok. Seokjin has clearly set and defined boundaries. They promised each other that they will be completely honest about their feelings. If one of them is feeling anything inappropriate, he would tell the other. Then the chance will be off. Namjoon was unsure if being uncomfortable with what he's seeing was already inappropriate. He could very well be just feeling unfamiliar with him being with another person. He's certain he was not hurt. Scratch that. Ouch. He said to himself when he saw Jin gave her a peck on her forehead.

Jimin came back with a scarf, two coats and a long puffer jacket. He naturally wrapped the scarf around Yoongi's neck before giving him one of the coats. Lisa, who was waiting for Jisoo, narrowed her eyes at them.

"The bonfire is ready!" Hoseok shouted at them. He just came from the shore.

Jisoo bid everyone around goodnight. She walked with Lisa, arm in arm, back to their rooms.

"Stay with us even for a while. I bet oppa will be back much later." Lisa convinced her.

"I can't. I didn't ask for permission. And I want to rest early too. Maybe next time."

Lisa pouted. "Okay. I'll just tell unnie and Chaeyoung."

Jisoo entered the room she shared with Seokjin while Lisa went to hers. She found Chaeyoung and Jennie masking on the bed. She ran and bounced in between them.

"Uhm...hey?" She hesitantly asked.

"Tea? Spill it." Jennie immediately ordered.

"Is Taehyung oppa and that...Jungkook guy together?"

Chaeyoung jolted, eyes wide. "Why?"

"They were holding hands under the table." Lisa fixed Chaeyoung's mask which went out of place.

"That tea is cold. They are. Taehyung even kneeled to help his mom get a kidney donor." Jennie casually stated.

Their mouths fell open. "No way."

"Well they look good together. How about..."

"How about?"

"Yoongi oppa and Jimin?"

"What?!" Jennie and Chaeyoung sat up.

"I'm not sure. They just...look lovey dovey."

"Dad liked Jimin for Chaeyoung."

"Do you like him?" Lisa's voice was filled with concern.

"He's really sweet and kind. I don't think I like him like that though. But you know, if I can't have a say on the marriage. I'd be lucky if it's him." Chaeyoung said sadly.

"You'd accept marrying a man who loves a man?" Jennie asked irritably. "You deserve better than that! Don't choose to be a beard. I will not let you go through with that."

"Lisa is not even certain."

"Yeah. I might just be imagining it."

"Even if we are in this unfortunate situation, don't forget that you still deserve the best."