CHAPTER 23

Hiiiiiiiiii, i'm back yesterday night i read all of your comments it was so nice reading all of your reactions. So it gave me energy to update. hihihi anyway here is the first update for today but i believe another one will come today too. Have fun!

***************************************************************************************

"Do what my wife tells you" Kamol told his subordinates with a slight smile.

"Uh... yes" Kit replied before continuing to eat porridge. When everyone had finished breakfast. They spread out to rest. Kamol made an appointment for them around noon.

...

...

...

"Khun Kamol, when are we going back to Bangkok?" Kim asked as he prepared his clothes and towels for diving.

"So when do you want to go back?"

"Tomorrow night is fine. Actually, I'd like to stay longer. But I don't want to interfere with your work" Kim replied, smiling.

"You're worried about my work, aren't you?" Kamol pretended to ask, smiling slightly.

"That's right" Kim said with a small laugh. When the preparations were over, Kamol and Kim left the room. Kim walked to the kitchen to find Baiboon, because the young man was helping his grandmother and the others. They packed food for the boat. Kamol then walked toward the house next door.

"Where are the rats you caught?" Kamol asked softly. Kamol ordered Kom to contact his subordinates in Bangkok. They drove to pick up Chen's subordinates who broke into Lad Lao last night. They were quarantined in the other house first, because Kamol didn't want Kim to see.

"Here" Ruth replied.

"Um, Kit, call the children in the house, so people will mess with Ai'Chen's wife's restaurant. And send people to burn down his warehouse in Samut Sakhon. I want to socialize a bit" Kamol said in a calm voice, because before he went back to dealing with getting out of the dark circle, he wanted to get rid of all the thorns at once.

"Yes, sir" Kit replied immediately.

"During that time, you must also be careful. There are more sensitive ears than before. They play like dog bites. We must not be careless" Kamol reiterated. 

Everyone responded in unison. Kamol let everyone get ready and go together to the car to dive. And when everyone was ready, they took the car to go straight to the meeting point. The advisor immediately recognized Kamol.

"Hello sir" a male voice called out. This caused Kim, who came up behind Kamol, to look around curiously. He found that it was a man in his 60s, with tanned skin, a slender but strong looking figure.

"Uncle Som, I told you that you don't have to raise your hands to pay homage" said Kamol as the other party raised their hands to pay homage to Kamol.

"Not a bit. I am very grateful. I really respect you" said Uncle Som humbly. Kamol shook his head weakly, before turning to Kim, who was being teased by a certain figure.

"Who is it?" Kim asked curiously.

"Uncle Som is a boat driver who takes tourists on trips to different islands. We have met before" Kamol said succinctly.

"Uncle, this is Kim, my wife." Kamol introduced Uncle Som to his wife. Because Uncle Som also knows Kamol's taste.

"Hi." Uncle Som waved his hand in greeting. Kim was startled, he had to hastily wave his hand back.