Chapter 7

Coming out of Mc Donalds, Ariana couldn't stop squealing in my ear all because she got to hang out with my cousin, Daniel aka the HOTTEST guy in school. Well its not everyday you get to hang out with famous people right? I wouldn't have eardrums by the time we drop her off.

We got home finally and luckily I still have eardrums. I decided to call some of best friends from home to know what's up and things I had missed.

"Hey!!" I said into the phone.

"Wow, after how many years she finally remembered me" Amy said rolling her eyes.

"I'm so sorry I haven't called. I've been busy with school and_"

"New friends?" She interrupted. "Uhmm... A little bit but mostly home work" I replied.

"Okay, whatever" she rolled her eyes again.

"Amy, I said I'm sorry" I said with a pout. "Ahh nau, I've heard you, am not deaf. So what's up" she smiled.

"Nothing much, just chilling with some burger and milkshake" I smirked knowing how she'd react.

"You know you could have just ended at chilling abi?" She said. I laughed.

"Come and join me sha" I laughed. "Your fada!" She said showing me her finger fingers.

"He's in Lagos" I said in between my laughter. "So, what are you up to nau" I asked.

"I was about to do assignment before you called but now I am hungry and people like us that don't have American burger and milkshake to use and step down, let me go and drink Nigerian market made garri, nonsense" she hissed and started laughing, I joined in the laughter.

I sighed "missing y'all though"

"Same here and guess what!" She started. This is the Amy I know, always has something to talk about. "What?"

"Diepreye and praise are dating"

"Tell me it is a lie, no way. The cat and rat, those two that love insulting themselves" I asked shocked.

"E shock you?" She laughed.

"Forget this one shock me big time. Since when, how long?" I asked curious.

"Its been two weeks now" she replied.

"They lasted more than one week! How?!" I asked surprised because I know these two people as big time enemies since primary school.

"I was also surprised. So we'll talk later, my mum's calling" she said.

"Okay, maybe another day" I said.

"The another day is next year nau" she replied.

"Amy stop nau, I'll call you don't worry. So whatsup with Abraham" I asked.

"Both of you left me" she said fake crying.

"What do you mean both of us? Don't tell me he moved" I said.

"Yes o, he relocated to Abuja, from three to two, now its one" she hissed.

"Amy" I called with a pout "don't worry, we are still with you" I said.

"Its alright, later na" she said and hung up.

Ohhh.... I miss my friends, now Abraham went to Abuja, me in New York, Amy's all alone now. Well she's the social type so it wouldn't take her long to meet new friends.
_________________

Wattpad has some issues.
They have this glitch problem. Hope they can work on it soon.

So this chapter is kinda short though.
Hope y'all loved it😊❤❤❤