Innocent Proposal Ever

"And you guys. I did told you i will not marry any girl then what is this?" Sidharth questioned his parents. They both look at each other then back at him.

"Sid you need to calm down. We will talk about this later, first you need to handle her, she is scared Sid. Your sana needs you"  Jay spoke before anyone else could, He knows there is no use of talk when Sid is angry, he will not listen to anyone when it comes to sana.

Sana was visibly calmed at her mention, he glanced down at her. Sidharth scooped her in his arms and took her upstairs in his room.

"Sorry Bhai sahab for her behavior" Sana's mother apologized to him. 

"Don't apologize Pammi We all know how possessive and protective they both are for each other." Ashok said to her. 

"But what are we going to do now?" Santokh questioned, all look at him. 

"I mean after what ever happened here Singh won't sit quietly, he will surely try to damage Sid's image" Santokh explained, scared for his daughter and Sidharth, knowing Singh will drag his daughter in his dirty game to get Sid.

"Don't worry about that Santokh, I'm sure Sid will handle everything. He won't let any harm come on sana" Ashok assured him, he nodded in return. He was about to say something when they saw Sidharth descending down the stairs. Sid came and sat on couch. 

"Where is Sana?" Pammi asked him. They all settled down. 

"She is sleeping. I need to talk to you all" Sidharth told them. They nodded and waited for him to continue. Sid let's out a sigh and ran his hand through his messy hair.

"You all wanted me to get marry. Right?" Sidharth asked them, They all included including sana's parents after all he is their son as well. 

"Off course Sid, we want you to start your own family and settle down" Rita told him. 

"Alright. I will get marry after  2 years." Sidharth announced bringing a bright smile on their faces. 

"With whom?" Maahi asked him, she was a silent till now, had seen what happened with her familly but she chose to keep quiet knowing her family was wrong too. 

"Sana" Sidharth told them, his eyes were shining with pride and pure love. While others looked at him with wide eyes Jay was smiled brightly. He got up from his place and embrace his brother and congratulates him then turned toward his family.

"Why are you guys so shocked? They are meant to be together, In fact I was shocked that you guys actually thought Sid would marry someone else. Since Childhood we all have seen how they both love each other deeply then how can we expect them to marry someone else." Jay said to them, they all look at him and soon realization dawned upon them, he was right. They witness their love and adore their bond.
"But.." Pammi started to say but Santokh cut her off.

"But what Pammi. We should be happy that our daughter got someone like Sid"  Santokh said to her. 

"But I was saying we should keep their marriage on her 18th birthday." Pammi said, immediately Rita agreed with her.

"Yes Sid. It will be more special" Rita beamed happily. Feeling happy that Sidharth chose Sana, deep down she always wanted them to be together but was not sure how to voice out her thoughts thinking she might be wrong in reading their relationship wrong but now all her doubts got cleared when he himself announced it. 

"I'll talk to her first then will let you know" Sidharth answered, he got up from his place and went upstairs leaving his happy family behind. Sid smiled thinking about his marriage with his doll, it was his dream that would turn into reality very soon. He can't wait to have his doll as his wife.