Chapter Two

Brittany's POV

My life is ruined! I'm waiting at the front of the prestigious Malfoy Company hotel, The Wise Ocean and my cousin Evangeline just delivered the worst news.

She's my uncle Jonathon and my aunt Camille's daughter. She's the leader of our group, though only her mom is normal. Her dad is nice though, so we get away with things that all the weirdos in our family berates us for when he's around.

"Beaver's coming?!" We all shriek.

We is me, my sister Jamila, and my cousins Tiffany, Jessica, Rose, and Carmen, the other members of our group. Beaver is my annoying cousin Hermione. She's a goody two shoes, ugly, and a nerdy bookworm. The opposite of me and the girls, and we're actually successful. I'm a model at the 4th most renowned modeling agency, Bigger is Better. Beaver's probably a librarian or something.

Lucy giggles, and we shoot her a look. Riley rolls her eyes.

"Hermione's light years ahead of you guys in everything but bitchiness and spoiled brattiness."She says.

"Yeah right, and we aren't spoiled, or bitches. You're just jealous of us." Carmen shoots back.

Riley and Lucy smirk at each other. Carmen's brother Sean walks over with his wife Eliza and their kids from a blue Jeep Grand Wagoneer. I don't know how they ended up with that expensive of a car when he's just a lame conservationist. A/N Don't kill me for this, I love conservationists, I might even become one when I'm older. This is Brittany's thoughts, not mine.

Riley smiles at him and they hug. "Hi brother. Nice to see you Eliza, you all look so cute!" The last part is directed to the kids.

She ruffles the oldest's hair and picks up the second youngest one.

"Eleanor is adorable, but you're too cute for this world Honey Bear." She tells the kid. "Auntie Mia will be here soon, these bitches are going to be so shocked." Who the heck is Mia, and why are we going to be surprised by her?

"Riley!"

"Don't worry Auntie Ri Ri. Mommy says that too." The kid tells her. Eliza blushes.

Suddenly a white Rolls-Royce Boat Tail pulls into a reserved CEO spot a little ways away from us. Me and the girls start fixing up our appearances, fixing our hair, applying more makeup, pulling our shirts down and our skirts up. We know it must be Draco Malfoy, hottest and richest British bachelor. He's soooooo dreamy!

Lucy, Riley, Sean, and Eliza look disgusted by us, but their probably just jealous and disgusted at themselves for not wearing hotter clothes.

But when the drivers side door opens, instead of a hot guy, the most beautiful girl on this planet opens the door.

She has long yes I know this is cliche but I love cliche tan legs, and the perfect figure. Her hair is brown and falls down her shoulders in soft curls. She's wearing a plain white dress but it looks like a dress for royalty on her. She takes her sunglasses off revealing her warm and intelligent brown eyes.

5 kids climb out of the back, one boy with blond hair and brown eyes, three girls with brown hair and grey eyes, and one boy with brown hair and grey eyes.

They walk straight over to us. I'm secretly freaking out, she must be some kind of model, she can recommend me for an even better agency!

"Oh my god Lucy, Riley, Sean, Eliza! It's so great to see you guys!" She shrieks, pulling them all into a hug.

We all stare at them, confused.

"Auntie Mia!" Sean's brats shout, hugging the woman.

"¡hola! ¡Qué bueno verlos a todos de nuevo! ha pasado tanto tiempo y te he echado de menos! Espero que les haya ido bien, ¡ahora son todos tan grandes y altos!" The woman tells the kids, in some strange language,It's literally Spanish, with a perfect accent.

She laughs, "I know you guys have been living in what was it Peru? My Spanish is terrible, sorry. It must have been getting on your nerves."

Eliza smiles at her, "No, it was good. They don't speak in Spanish exclusively in Peru so we haven't developed very good Spanish. Yours was amazing though. I didn't know you knew Spanish, I thought you just knew French, Mandarin, Afrikaans, Swahili, Creole, a few Australian Aboriginal languages, and English of course. But you know Spanish too!" Eliza exclaims.

She nods, "I've been learning it too connect with you guys. It's not really a big deal, the kids, me, and HIM," she shoots a glance towards us, "have been learning together."

She must want us to come talk to her.

"Speaking of which where is HE?" Lucy asks.

"Conference, he'll be here in a few days." The woman, Mia I guess, responds.

Tiffany and Jessica take this moment to walk up to her.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany, a popular fashion designer. And this is my sister Jessica. She models my fashions. We came over here to tell you that you shouldn't talk to these poor losers. They have to rely on their parents money to survive." Lucy, Riley, Sean, and Eliza stare at her, confused, as well as the woman.

The woman starts laughing, "The only people who have to rely on their parents money are you. And they aren't poor losers. Sean just started his own successful company that's changing the world by producing eco friendly products, and is helping companies go green. Eliza is a bestselling author and the founder of a company that helps underprivileged people and children all over the world learn to read and write. Lucy is the Products and Programs Manager of my company HJM Spa and Wellness, as well as owning her own successful fashion and makeup lines. And last but not least, Riley is a top chef with restraunts all over the world. She's making new and innovative cooking and baking strategies and is the best chef besides Gordon Ramsey, and is better liked by workers because she is way nicer than him. So really, I think they're the successful ones and rich ones here, dear cousins."

"Cousins?" Jessica responds, confused like the rest of us.

"Oh, you don't recognize me? My name is Hermione."