Drawing

In this one shot, c/n watches The Owl House (and so do you!) If you watch toh, I love you and think you're so cool :) If you don't watch toh, you should definitely watch it! You can watch it on the website: theowlclub.net 

Also, I know someone from school who watches toh and this may or may not kind of be about her... but she will never know. 

Anyway, enjoy reading this one shots and tell me your favorite character from toh in the comments! My favorite character is Amity as you can tell from my pfp :)

—     —     —     —     —

You walk into the cafeteria while looking around to find somewhere to sit. None of your friends have lunch with you this year, so you have to choose to sit alone or make new friends. Though, making new friends has never been something you're good at.

You almost sit down at an empty table when you spot c/n. They are also sitting alone, and from what you can tell, they are drawing in a sketchbook.

Walking over to them, you see you were right that they're drawing. But you can't tell what it is.

When you get to the table you say "Hey c/n!" 

They look up and smile when they see you. "Hello!"

"What are you drawing?" You gesture to their sketchbook.

C/n moves their hand, so you can see their drawing. It's of Luz and Amity from The Owl House. They watch The Owl House just like you! "You watch The Owl House? I do too!"

They grin. "That's cool!"

You nod and smile back at them. "Can I sit with you?"

"Yeah."

You sit down on the seat next to them. "That is a really good drawing, c/n."

"Thanks."

They continue drawing, and you watch as their pencil moves gracefully along the paper. They're so talented at many things and you wish you could have the courage to tell them that you like them. They're just so awesome, but they have no idea what you think of them.

"I finished it!" C/n lifts their sketchbook to show you their finished drawing.

It's amazing, but all you can do is smile and say "Great work!" You can't find the words to explain  how much you love seeing their art.

"I just need to add color to it, but I don't have any colored pencils with me right now." After looking at the drawing one more time, c/n closes their sketchbook and puts it inside their backpack. "Y/n?"

You look up at them. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to... to trade numbers? Maybe we can watch The Owl House together or just hang out sometime."

"Yeah, of course!" You hand c/n your phone and they put their number in it. Taking your phone back, you notice there are only five minutes left until your next class. "There's only a couple minutes left of lunch. I should probably leave because my next class is kind of far from the cafeteria."

"I can walk with you you," c/n offers.

You smile. "Sure." You and c/n walk out of the cafeteria and you almost grab their hand, but stop yourself. C/n might not like you, and besides, you never even imagined you would actually be walking to class with them.

Maybe you will tell them some other day. For now, you can enjoy spending time with them and becoming closer with them. Maybe they like you too, but you just don't know it yet.