Issue 1

- A JYC story, have a fun read😁

Darkness and the background music sounding the tune of a sad piano being played, slowly going deeper into this abyss of darkness and one pattern is heard.

*Tick Tock*...*Tick Tock*...*Tick Tock*...What is this I hear, well it may seem that the sounds of clock's a ringing. But what do they mean, may I ask.

My answer soon being revealed by the fact that I found myself in a meadow of various flowers. They're beauty suddenly appeared in this lonesome abyss. This beauty was later followed by rushing excitement of different colored butterflies.

Soon after revealing the sounds of childrens laughter, oh how I was anxious to know the source of those laughter, because right after that delightful sight appeared that same darkness again.

It was cold yet no breeze was felt on my skin, but now that I mansion it I realized I could not feel my body but yet I could feel the coldness of this lifeless, empty space. What does this mean?

Suddenly I spot 3 blurry figures as I ponder on who they may be,with the energy I manage to grab, I slowly made my way there.

And as I went closer they appeared to have no faces, but I could definitely tell that it was a family of three.

One woman had red hair and a sapphire dress, one man had white hair and a black outfit, while one seemed to be a child who had the same hair color as the woman.

They seemed to be talking about something but I couldn't quite hear what they were saying.

All I could hear were overlapping whispers. And it seemed like blocking my ears was a futile attempt,for I still kept hearing them.

*Drip Drop*....*Drip Drop*........*silent*... suddenly it stopped I couldn't really tell you what it meant, but the last words I could hear over those agonizing pain of whispers were....

'oh my darling you'll have to wait a bit longer for now is not yet the time.'

Like if someone could explain what's going on around here instead of giving me words which makes no sense, now than why speak at all!!!

*Crack*...*Crack*...*Crash*...*Smash*....This world of nothingness seemed to be falling apart and it didn't take long before what I believed to be the surface came crumbling down alongside with me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

***

We open the scene of a teenage girl waking up with a strain of tears rolling down her left cheek.

The touch of feeling the wetness on her fingertips after attempting to wipe them away.

She brushes it off and gets ready ( Took a shower as well as Brush her teeth/hair)by also wearing her comfortable outfit before grabbing her camera and heading out her room.

Sliding down the rail of the stairs she heads to the kitchen where she is meet by to two figures.

One being her grandma who is cooking food, while the other is her grandpa sitting and reading the newspaper.

With a smile on her face at the sight of seeing her grandparents she goes on to say 'hi'

"Hey Gramps how you doing this morning?." She nudges her grandpa as she says.

"Ohh Julie looks like you doing fine, I see your rocking out that outfit of yours. And as you can see your old gramps still has some life in him so be prepared to see me often." He jokes by calling the girl by her nickname who she really preferred by Julien.

"Ha ha you know it, why don't you say cheese for the camera." Julien comments by the joke before whipping out her camera.

*Snap*...*Flash*...*Snap* Julien jokey takes the pictures as her grandpa pulls out a smile for the first take, a silly face for the second take and a kinda serious face for the third take.

"Okay okay you two, *sigh* why does it always feel like I'm taking care of babies here." A voice was heard by the lady who was bringing out plates filled with food.

"Oh come on grandma Harley why don't ya let a little lose just like gramps here." Julien replies to her remark.

" Well if I were to do that, this house would be six-foot under, will it huh?" The grandma states.

*Whisper* " what she doesn't want you to know is that she was hot tempered and full with energy back in the day." The grampa whisper to his granddaughter, which she gestures in stock a 'REALLY!!' and as a yes gets a wink from him.

"Don't think I didn't hear that you two little rats." The grandma stared.

"Say what sweetheart, I believe I have no idea what you may be implying." The grandpa said.

"Mmm hmm okay, well wash you hands so we can eat." The grandma comments with a unpleased expression.

"Ahh no can do grandma I need to head out now." Julien states kissing both her grandparents on the cheek before grabbing a fruit and running out the house.

Shocked and confused the old lady yells "Huh wait! What about breakfast."

At a fair distance to still have a conversation she yells back," I'll be fine with this and plus if I wait here than I'll never find them, just like you said grandma Harley 'time waits for no one'....." Before trailing off for a no eye view.

" What?! Don't use my words against me,*sigh* you beginning to sound more like you grandpa." The grandma says with a sigh.

Almost choking on the food still his mouth he comments on 'what he has to do with this' which the old lady replies with two words 'a lot'

With another sigh and closing the door behind her she walks to the table.

"You know dealing with the two of you I'll need a well deceived vacation....and Mel you know it will be a matter of time before she finds out I mean she's 16 for crying out loud." Harley reminds.

"I believe that too Harley but I feel that we should just let her live how she wants to live, you know better than I do that she's a one stubborn girl just like her mother." Mel says before he continues..

"And plus it's been hard ever since that day you know." Mel adds.

Sighing again she just nods.

.......
.......
.......

"So what is this about calling me hot tempered in front of Julie." Harley recalls almost now emitting a high firing aura.

Mel trying to laugh it off with just a joke states " well Harley you know I just woke up and my little old brain of mine still needs some adjustments to the new season we just opened to, you know.."

Mel says but his foolish attempt was futile for this only ended with him getting detention in the room of discipline.

That's right people,a old man put into the little timeout space what's to come next in this lovely couple before us.

"Come on honey you can't be seriously keeping me here!?!" The old man complains.

......
......"ah hello??"
......

"Darling Hayley you there?"

Okay guys hope you enjoyed I'll have to see you later I pray for quick updates soon😛😔😍 (don't forget to vote and follow)

- Joy_creat735
- Signing out!💕