Issue 2

- A JYC story to hopefully 🙃🤗 keep you entertained

We meet again with Julien making her way to mystic island after knowing that she had reassured about her safety she quickly headed to her destination.

Why?,you might ask is she doing this, well for one thing it's to find her parents that went missing one night when she was at the age of nine.

That night was proclaimed to be The Red Rift, it was a night no one will forget.

As for people lost their lives leaving most children without a guardian, people lost their homes as well as their jobs and a new sickness was spreading that night. Which made the people who got infected by this sickness fall ill slowly heating up and dying.

No one knows the truth behind this sickness and even to this day it left scars mentally and physically.

It was not explained why this strange phenomenon was happening nor why strange dungeon's appeared all over the world.

The red rift happened once and we're not sure if this accident may occur again.

But those same dungeon is the same location Julien is making her way too.

Where she will meet up with a friend who was the exact reason given to her journey.

Soon she entered Forest Jara and amazed at the sight before her she slowly walks along the path of the forest so that she could take pictures of this lovely scenery.

*Snap*...*Snap*...*Snap*...*Snap* after Julien take numerous pictures she soon realizes that she has made it to Jara mountain, where one of the dungeon's are located at the mountains pick.

She enters the cave at the bottom of the mountain where she is met with a ton of people ready for what is known as a Dungeon raid.

This dungeon raid allows one if qualified and in a party can journey in and slay monsters for money or find rare items as well as crystals.

Finding rare ancient items is more common because it's mostly safe, why I say mostly because there's still a chance you'll come across monsters.

Then we have the crystal which are dangerously hard to find but known as the quickest way to be swimming in a pool of cash.

Well lastly slaying monster is high class which imply's that it is only for Qualifed Hunters. These hunters are people hand picked from the government.

Qualifed Hunters are known to be people who got infected and survived the sickness known as Heat Devouring and gain unique abilities depending on the capacity of one's strength.

Gaining power all depends on the high and low attribute of whether you could take this unknown find power, having low-tier power didn't  quite qualify you as a hunter.

You've to be a high-tier user because it was more efficient to be a high-tier user than a low-tier user.

But that doesn't go for everybody, for while many others die, others went into a long internal sleep by this unknown and unexplainable sickness.

Julien meets up with a boy with black hair named Lucus who is known as a hunter.

As two are friends and ready to embark on this thrilling adventure.

They're goals were quite common as they both lost someone that night.

Lucus being that his father had fallen into the long internal sleep leaving him with just his sick mother and 4 year old brother.

And you might have already known that Julien lost both her parents and thrives to get them back, the same goes for Lucus. For they've known each other even before the red rift they've come of one of the reasons being the clue to help they're situation.

"There's my recently appointed C Rank Hunter." Julien jokey says with a warm smile.

" Ah and there's my hyper active girl." Lucus replies to her jest.

"You ready for this?" Lucus tries to confirm.

"Ha who you talking to here?..." Julien starts.

"Ah, a girl with a strong ego?" Lucus joked.

"Arg! Wrong well I'll like to formally inform you, that you are in the great presence of Julien who's gonna slay those monster like a champ!" Julien announces.

" Yeah okay be careful to not be the first one dead." Lucus says before walking to the verification board.

"Ha right, I-I should be the one saying that to you!" Julien says trying to hide her sad defeat, before quickly following behind him.

Both of them now making their way to the verification board, a system in which you inform them that you'll be undergoing a dungeon raid and what particular category you'll be partaking in as well as for how long.

Weather it'll be hunting down beast, looking for magic items or looking to crystal's.

"Hi I'm C rank hunter Lucus Grifwyn who will be partaking in hunting beast raid alongside with Julien Assyrian." Lucus informs the lady at the counter.

" Okay...*type*.. Lucus Grifwyn...*type*...Julien Assyrian....ahh anyone else." The lady states as she types on her computer.

"Huh more, ah I believe it's just the two of us is that a problem." Julien asks.

"Well we can't per say let you in if you not in a party of three or more." The lady explains.

"Wait what, that wasn't the same when we enter the last dungeon?" Lucus says confused.

" Well I'm guessing that you've came from dungeon class E or F, well the system changes due to the change of class seeing as through theirs no real determination of the power rate of the beast." She starts.

" This system was created due to the massacre incident at floor 3, so you need to be devised as A Healer, Mage, Swordmen and a Crafty. The lady explains.

"Oh I see well that may be a problem huh...." Julien says.

....
.....
.......

"Well if you guys don't mind we get be the one who fills up the space,... right guys you won't mind right?

" Yeah it sounds fun."

"I guess.. do whatever you want."

That's it for now hope you enjoying it I'll see you all soon. (Don't forget to vote and follow)

- Joy_create735
- signing out!💕