Serbia x Croatia (SmUt)

Requested by: heilhuhu
Top: Serbia
Bottom: Croatia
Their both men

★★★★★★★★★★★★

Croatia was sitting down in his desk until he got a phone call, when he picked up the phone, he realised who it was. It was Serbia
Serbia: "Hello? Is Croatia there?"
Croatia: "Hi"
Serbia: "Ah, okay, I want to have a meeting with you at 9:30 AM. Please don't be late."
Croatia: "Okay"
Then the Croatia hung up.

(Time skip to 9:30 AM)

Croatia made it to Serbia's office and knocked on the door. Serbia: "Come in" Croatia opened the door and closed it behind him. Serbia: "Have a seat" Croatia sat in the chair in front of Serbia. Croatia: "So, what did you want to meet for?" Serbia smirked and got up from his chair and walked over to Croatia. Serbia grabbed Croatia's chin and kissed him on the lips. Croatia was stunned for a moment but eventually began to kiss back, it soon got heated. Serbia picked Croatia up and set him on the desk as he pulled away from the kiss, he bit Croatia's neck as the other moaned slightly. Serbia bit and sucked on Croatia's neck as he began to unbutton his shirt, Croatia looked up at Serbia. Serbia: "Get on your knees." Croatia listened and got up from the desk and got on his knees in front on Serbia as Serbia was unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants and underwear.  Serbia grabbed his dick and put the tip on Croatia's mouth. Serbia: "Suck it." Croatia opened his mouth and took in Serbia's tip and slowly started to take the whole length. Once all of it was inside he began to bob his head. Serbia groaned in pleasure as Croatia's movements became faster, he grabbed the back of his head and started thrusting into his throat until he came. Serbia: "Fuck.. Get on the desk." Croatia got up and bent over with his hands on the desk. Serbia pulled down Croatia's pants and underwear  and spit on his hand, he then grabbed Croatia's dick and stroked it slowly. Croatia: "A-ah~" Croatia moaned when Serbia got faster with his hand movements. Serbia eventually stopped and went around the desk and opened the drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He opened the bottle and put some lube on his fingers then went around the desk back to Croatia. Serbia: "Look, this might hurt. So if you want me to stop tell me to stop." Croatia nodded and Serbia slowly pushed in one finger into his asshole. Croatia yelped in pain, when Serbia heard him he stopped for a few moments and continued. Croatia shivered. Serbia: "Shh its okay the pain will be gone soon~" After a few minutes Serbia moved his finger in and out slowly, Croatia let out a small moan which made Serbia go a little faster. After a while Serbia put in a second finger as Croatia's moans became louder. After a while Serbia pulled his fingers out and put lube on his dick while putting the tip on Croatia's asshole. Serbia: "Are you ready?" Croatia: "Y-Yes~" Serbia entered inside him slowly as Croatia moaned from how long his dick is. Serbia started to thrust slowly inside of Croatia, soon becoming faster from Croatia's moans. Croatia: "H-harder~!" Serbia did as told and pounded harder into Croatia. Croatia's moans started to become louder as both of them were close. Serbia: "F-fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Croatia: "C-cum in me please~!" Serbia went harder and faster until he came inside of Croatia, Croatia came aswell with a loud moan. Both of them were panting, Serbia slowly pulled out of Croatia. Serbia: "Let's get cleaned up."

★★★★★★★★★★★★

Idk