4

Percy POV:

I nearly fell on my ass as I appeared on Olympus, looking around I noticed that not all of the Olympians where here, only the big three, Hestia and Hecate, initially I started to panic inside until I noticed Nico beside me looking confused and as if he fell out of bed.

"Demigods, we have a special quest for you," Zeus declared, "Hecate has asked help from us," no, she hasn't, "and we chose the two of you to go on this quest."

"Hecate will you please bless them so they can go into your world."

"Nico doesn't need to be blessed, his mother was a witch," Hades intervened, beside him Zeus looked mad at being cut off and not told everything. "Just give him knowledge for the past four years of what should be taught." More like she will give him the needed knowledge to stay alive in the unknown world.

I see he knows of the old goat and his meddling, glancing at Nico I noticed he was surprised to hear something new about his mother, after all Bianca being the little bitch she is, stopped telling him about her, and Hades only can allow him to speak with her on certain dates and times as to not disturb anything and make sure nothing goes wrong.

"Does Perseus need any blessings?" Zeus asked Poseidon who was looking at me intently.

"Of course, he does, he hasn't gotten a drop of magic in his blood," he said dismissively waving his hand, Hecate nodded and walked up to me putting her had on my shoulder making me glow, it may look like she blessed me but she only gave me knowledge on what happened in the time I was gone and what mess the golden trio got into.

"Before you go, I will have to give you two your wands," Hecate stated, handing us our wands, she even gave me my own wand which I got in Knocturn alley, though looking at it, I noticed it has been upgraded, not saying anything I lit up the tip, it definitely comes easier than before, I wonder what she added to the core.

Zeus was about to speak when Aphrodite flashed in, she skipped to me without a word and grabbed me with Hecate and flashed out.

We appeared in an open area surrounded by trees.

"Aphrodite, what is this about," Hecate asked annoyed.

Said goddess giggled and gave me a package with Draco's name on it.

"I came here for you to give my baby Draco a package, it has something to do with the ugly no nose person." Aphrodite said with an edge in her tone, meaning Apollo told her something.

"Okay, I will give it to the next time I see him," I replied shrinking the package and putting it in my pocket, glancing at Hecate she looked thoughtful.

"Do you have something to say?"

"It's about Sirius."

"What about him," I asked raising an eyebrow.

"He's innocent, and has escaped Azkaban."

"I've known that since I was one." Hecate paused, slowly looking at me.

"Since when? when has he been out of Azkaban?"

"After a month of being there, he has been freed and is a free man, but you know we have to pretend he's still a prisoner to mess with the old goat."

Hecate sighed whilst Aphrodite laughed nearly falling.

"You forget he is my uncle, and my mother would've murdered him if he actually killed the Potter adults."

"That is true." Hecate was about to say more but I had to cut her off.

"And we have to go, we have been here long enough."