7

Percy POV:

The twins left as we went to the dungeons, for our potions class with Snape, I wracked through my brain to remember if anything happened over the summer that will make Snape even more agitated before remembering that Remus is here and I'm sure he will try something.

Sighing I walked over to Nico who talking to Neville about some thing or another, I wasn't listening to them.
Neville jumped, but didn't flinch, in surprise when he saw me but didn't comment on it.

"Neville, you don't mind sitting with Theo today in class? I'm sure Snape will pick on Nico, since he probably saw the golden trio talking to him, and he doesn't have a single brain cell to see that they are not friends," I sneered, there's not a single redeemable bone in his body, "and Nico will you sit with me? Okay I'll show you the ropes and ignore Snape he is an asshole who has beef with children and the world but for some insane reason the headmaster keeps him here."

"I'm sure you and Theo will bond over some things and won't get in the way of each other trust me," I paused before looking down then at Neville, "well trust Nico because he knows I don't always make dumb decisions with people."
Nico sighed and nodded.

"I don't know how he acts here, but back at camp he acts dumb at times and even though he acts like that, I have caught him multiple times being extremely smart then playing it off dumb, I have tried to tell a few people like Lou, ... oh," he sighed softly, "she knows doesn't she," I just grinned, "how did I not notice that before."

"We weren't exactly speaking much to each other in camp, not many people know we are friends, only those do who were there when I first came to camp, but they left or either... yeah." I said not continuing the thought looking down.
Nico cleared his throat, "we should get going, if Snape is anything like I heard so far, which is still not much, I doubt he would like us to be late."

We walked in silence behind my friends, walking down the dungeon halls we entered a dingy classroom, it seriously needs a cleaning because if it were in the no-Maj world this would violate so many OSHA violations, but this is the classroom we use and keep the nicer one for us snakes.

No surprise that we haven't been caught, the only the thing Snape is useful for, since the headmaster turns a blind eye to nearly everything he does, I wonder what would happen if the headmaster disappears, will he finally go to prison or will he be killed by the light or dark side, we don't know by who? We won't know until it's time it's kind of like playing russian roulette.

Entering the classroom, we began to fill the front row as we pared up with each other, Nico and I, Theo and Neville, Blaise with Draco. Nico and I were in the middle of the four, we had ten more minutes before the class started so we got out our potion books and some added ingredients that was said to bring today.
Slowly but surely the other snakes came in with some Gryffindor, and at the last minute the rest of them but no golden trio in sight.

I was about to start a bet with Draco on how long it will take for them to get here, but Harry ran in breathing hard and took to the back and hurriedly set his place up, and just as he set his book down Severus bellowed in writing on the board instruction on how to do a pain numbing potion.

"As you dunderheads can see on the board you will all be making pain numbing potions for the upcoming tournament, if you not make a decent potion, you will lose points and have detention with me for two nights." Severus drawled out, just as he was going to continue Ron and Hermione barged in, "10 points from Gryffindor, each, now sit down and get ready."

The two glared at Severus then at Harry, who was sitting next to Autumn who was a girl in our year, then sat down opposite of him taking getting ready.

"Now that the dunderheads are here you will get the ingredients on where you will start."

I grabbed Nico before he could go and get the ingredients as everyone started to walk towards the cabinet in the back, telling him to wait until the students sat down to get them.

Once the crowd disappeared, we stood up, and go our ingredients making sure they are right and went to make the potion.

~TIME SKIP~

Fortunately, Nico was just ignored by Severus and was graded the same way as I was, and Neville was also ignored to some degree, as he was not picked on by him this time around.

At the of the class though it seemed as if Harry was in a hurry and left as soon as he was graded, neither Ron or Hermione could catch up to him as he disappeared, no one knows what happed other than that he fainted on the train and nothing else, or the night before.

Looking at our friend group I had a great idea, though it feels like it should've been done so much earlier but since this is our fifth year, we still have little time, maybe we should gather in ROR tonight before curfew.

The day flew by, and I asked the twins to grab Luna and Neville since they were together at the moment, we walked in two different groups to the third floor, I told the twins how to get in so currently I we were in ROR waiting for them.
Waiting for them I watched as Nico and Draco talked about camp, since I have not told him much ever since he found out I was a demigod, but since then I have not spoken about it, smiling I leaned back on the beanbag and looked at the ceiling which looked like the ocean filled with stars, closing my eyes I let the chatter soothe me.

"I really hope that"

"You didn't fall,"

"Asleep on us,"
"Percy."

I heard the twins say as soon the door closed, they sat down on each side of me, and Neville with Luna sat down on the couch.

"So, Percy why did you need to call us here?" Draco asked.

"I want you all to take an In depth inheritance test, and for Harry as well but we don't get along as everyone knows."

"We should go on the next Hogsmeade weekend," Draco said, the twins glanced between each other before nodding, everyone looked at Neville and Luna who also agreed, I looked away to Nico who was already looking at me, I tilted my head and he nodded.

"We should go now,"

"Otherwise everyone will be looking for us,"

"Especially you Draco."

Everyone laughed making Draco blush promising to curse us under his breath.
We left ROR and headed towards the Hall to eat, knowing the other schools will soon be here.

Notes:

Date:25.09.2023

I honestly don't like where this is going anymore, even though I do have an ending figured out, I either will finish this or rewrite it in the future again, after focusing on other stories since I do have a story I am working on but have not posted anywhere yet, I'm just not satisfied with how this story is going, who knows, but I won't post the rewritten version here, if I do write it.

Story on Hiatus