A Visit From An Old Friend

*Hey guys!! This story is what would've happened if Lewis came back after Olivia, after he got shot and died. This chapter isn't when the paranormal happens so I hope you like it!!:).

"Come on Liv, you deserve a drink." Nick said as he started to gather his stuff the night.

"I don't know, I'm kind of tired from this week...so I'm gonna head home. "Olivia said as she got up and started to head for the elevator.

"Okay..call me when you get home." Nick said as he stood and went to hug her." Got it."

"Yes daddy."Olivia said in a kid voice as she smiled and waved at him.

Olivia's POV

As I made it home, I paid the cab driver and to my door. I was so excited to be home, I'm exhaust from the big case that happened this week. As I got out the elevator I headed down the hall as I started to walk closer to my door, I started to notice a precence behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks, and put my hand an my gun and pulled it out of it's holster, and quickly to who was ever was behind me.

As I started to focus, I notice it was somebody that I already knew and thought I was never going to see coming to my apartment ever again...it was him.

Hope your Liked!!

(Restarted story)