Monstadt Chaos (Part 1)

The following are random headcanons for Monstadt characters and their relationships, or what I think they'd be like if they knew each other.

- Albedo has probably convinced Bennet to help with his experiments in the past.
- Eula gives dance lessons to kids on the weekend/her days off. And yes, she has at least one day off (forced if necessary).
- Mona and Fischl once ran into each other at the library and they've been good friends ever since. At least that's what people assume, since almost no one understands what they say half the time.
- Contrary to popular opinion, the "two parents + child" trio often seen around Monstadt is Jean, Klee, and Kaeya. In the Chasm storyline, it's briefly mentioned that an explosives expert from Monstadt and her supervisor were supposed to be coming to the Chasm for some demolition, but Klee blew the stove off Good Hunter and then she & Kaeya were grounded by Jean.
- Diluc & Diona actually get along rather well, in secret. He provides her with weird new ingredients to see what she makes with them, just because it's fun.
- One time Noelle went to Liyue to see if she could learn more about Rex Lapis, but quickly returned once she heard how chaotic things had become without her there. We stan the dutiful best maid Noelle
- Kaeya ends up asking Barbara to help reel Klee in sometimes, because we all know she's a bit much
- Venti and Amber have a lot of gliding races out in the wilderness and sometimes Venti helps Amber clear out a hilichurl camp or two.
- Every once in a blue moon (once a month maybe) they all get together at Diluc's tavern and have a party. Diluc has never agreed to this but it happens anyways since they bring most of their own food or cook it themselves.