Love at first sight

Fused together into one, Kefla was training over and over again pushing her limits beyond to become stronger than Goku and reach his heights. But out of nowhere she was confronted by a purple skinned kid who was actually a genius in his schemings. And she was sent to the timeline where the cell games were happening to the point where Gohan was a matching heights with cell after coming back from the death of Goku's sacrifice. And Fu amplified cell's energy and sent Kefla in.

Kefla: Hey I don't know what's going on but all I know is you're fighting this guy so I'm gonna join in!

Gohan: Huh? Who're you?

Kefla: I...! Blushes! I'm a saiyan, just like...you?

Gohan: Well you seem strong, I'd be more than happy to have your help here.

Kefla: Hmph. Please I can take this guy on my own.

Piccolo: Hold on a second! You may be a Saiyan but you don't know what cell is capable of, especially with the power he's at now!

Kefla: That doesn't matter!

Gohan: If we team up we shouldn't have a problem. Ready...uh, what's your name?

Kefla: It's Kefla.

Gohan: Okay! Ready Kefla?

Kefla: Hell yeah!

Cell: Come on you maggots, I'll erase you along with this planet!!

Gohan: Nrgh!

Kefla: Hey! You okay?

Gohan: Yeah, my arm is just getting to me is all!

Kefla: Well, if you need to sit back go ahead.

Gohan: No, I'm responsible for my father's death! This is my battle, and Im going to avenge him!

Kefla: Father...? Who's your dad?

Cell: DIIIEEE!!!!

Gohan: !!! No time for talk! Move!

As cell rushed at them they both jumped in the opposite direction and Cell aimed at Gohan.

Gohan: Drgh!

Cell: What's wrong Gohan? I thought you were going to avenge your DAD!! Kicks Gohan to the ground!

Gohan: AHHH!!

Kefla: Gohan! Why you!!!

As Gohan was kicked to the ground, Kefla dashed over to cell and punched him square in the face.

Cell: Gaugh!!

Kefla: How'd that taste?!

Cell: Quite Tasty...but not PERFECT!! Knees Kefla in the abdomen!

Kefla: GUARKK!!

Cell: Pitiful Saiyan! Punch!

Kefla: Dahaugh!! Crash!

Cell: Hehehe, seems my power is far greater than either of yours. My business is with the Saiyan brat, not you, you disappointment!

Cell blasted a death beam at Kefla but as he did Gohan got up in time to try and get her out of the way.

Gohan: Kefla!

As he reached her, he was hit in his other arm setting off another explosion.

Piccolo: GOHAAAAN!!!!

Kefla: Rgh...Gohan...?

Gohan: Ngh, my arms!

Kefla: Gohan...!