Falling In Love with you

[Wise men say]

" Thank you, Mumei. "

I said as she looked at me confused

" Huh? I beg your pardon..-"

She asked, with that cute confused face of hers.

[Only fools rush in]

I looked at her and slightly chuckled. I mean.. How could I myself? Resist such a cute creature.. Truly a blessing from the Gods themselves.

" I mean.. Like you make my day 100% better just from your presence itself! Now isn't that just amazing? "

I said as I stared into her breathtaking golden brown eyes. She looked at me as her face slowly turned red.. She's so adorable.

" And to be honest.. I'd be lost without you. So.. "

" Please accept this gift, I give you. "

I said as I got down on one knee and slowly pulled out a small well kept box

" Kronii.. "

Mumei said as she was already tearing up.

" You.. Are amazing in every possible way. You make my heart smile. And even at my lowest you were there for me. I love you, Mumei. I've always had. "

I looked at her, as I slowly opened the small well kept box. There showed an.. Engagement Ring.

" So.. It would be an honor.. To ask you. Nanashi Mumei.. Will you marry me? "

[But I can't help]

The brown haired girl bursted into tears and yelled the words..

" Yes! Yes I will! "

I finally did it.. I immediately put the ring on her and got up. As my fiancé greeted me with a kiss.

[Falling in love you]