Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Welcome !

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my Writer room. I can't even believe I'm getting the opportunity to do this, but I'm so excited to let you guys in on what goes on behind the scenes!

What to expect

You'll get the inside scoop about me as an author, all the obstacles I had to endure to get to this point, and tons of advice I have to offer on all things writing -- social media tips, my writing schedule, character development, my writing process, etc.

And...best for last...

A *BTS* look at the writing process of My Brother's Best Friend -- what inspired me to write it and a Q&A for all the questions you've been waiting ever so patiently to be answered!

Again, I'm still in disbelief that I'm getting to create this in the first place. I've been writing on this platform for ten years now, and never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd get to the point where I'd have my own writer room.

This isn't just a victory for me, but for all of my readers who made this possible in the first place. If you've been here since the beginning, or just discovered my stories, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You truly will never understand how much it means. I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

Love,

Deanna ❤️

icon lock

Show your support for DeAnna Faison, and continue reading this story

by DeAnna Faison
@Believeeexoxo
Come get to know me, Deanna Faison, and get a behind-the-scenes look...
Unlock a new story part. Your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.
See how Coins support your favorite writers like @Believeeexoxo.