=Chapter 1=

Samantha:

"Samantha!!! Come and meet our new neighbors!!!", said my older sister by a minute, Lilian, as she ran back downstairs after rudely interrupting my peaceful sleep by banging on my door.

"Good morning to you too twin sister", I said sarcastically as I got up and put a robe over my red matching bra and underwear that I was currently in.

What can be so special about the new neighbors that would make my sister get up so early in the morning?!

It's literally only 6 in the morning!!

She usually wakes up at 8!

In the contrary, I am the one who usually wakes up around 6!!!

We are twins yet we are NOTHING alike.

"Samantha!!! Quickly come before they go back in their house", said Lilian as I sighed and walked downstairs in defeat.

I rubbed my eyes from just waking up, and rubbed some more.

But I still couldn't see clearly...

What the F^ck am I looking at?

My sister was crouched on the floor in a detective disguise as she held her binoculars against the window.

Has she gone crazy??!

"Lilian! Why are you stalking the new neighbors? Are you trying to give a bad first impression!?", I said as she shook her head and handed me the binoculars.

"Here Sam, have a look yourself", said Lilian as her face looked like she just met her celebrity crush in person.

Who was she looking at??

"Okay, if you say so", I said with a shrug as I took the binoculars from her and pointed across the street to where the house that was on sale last week was located.

I'm still surprised that it got sold so quickly...

The people who moved in there must have been in quite the rush to leave wherever they used to live at.

H^ly f^ck!!

I was definitely not expecting to see that.

Across the street stood two tall shirt-less muscular boys, one with dark brown hair, the other with dark black. They looked as they were in a deep conversation about something very important.

Questions quickly filled my mind as time seemed to slow down.

Are they brothers? Friends? Cousins?

Perhaps twins like us?

How old are they?

What are their names??

"Hurry up and let me have a turn!!!", whined Lilian as she tugged on my robe a little bit too roughly from eagerness.

Suddenly, the robe went loose and fell down as the boys just so happened to turn around towards me at the same time.

How embarrassing!

The one with brown hair smirked while the one with black hair just laughed as they both looked at me up and down at my exposed self.

I'm so gonna KILL her!!!

"Lilian!", I screamed as I turned around after putting my robe back on, running to my room in the progress.

"I'm sooo sorry Sam!", said Lilian as she ran after me.

But it was too late because I had already gotten in my room and locked it shut.

"Please open the door", she said as she knocked.