Seance and Fester

(Your outfit for the seance

(Your outfit for the seance. Not mine)

Your POV:

I stood next to Morticia on the stairs watching as Margaret and Tully walked in.

"Welcome, honored guests" Morticia said to them as I smiled at them. I watched Lurch present a tray to them. I motioned to the tray saying, "Entrails?"

[At the table]

I sat next to Lucien as he was on my right and Wednesday in front of me. We were getting ready to start the seance. Grandma even had her crystal ball in front of her.

"Sing, O spirits! Harken, all souls! Every year on this date, we offer a clarion call to Fester Addams" Morticia said. I looked up to see Pugsley with a meat cleaver pointing it at Wednesday. She told him to stop when I felt Lucien whisper in my ear, "I wonder if our children will be the same way? What to you think mio tentatrice" I felt him kiss behind my ear then lean back.

I felt my s/c cheeks heat up at what he said. He said children, not child.

"Pugsley..." I watched him hand the meat cleaver to Gomez. I looked down looking back up when I heard Grandma saying, "My hand!  She's got my hand!" Margaret started shrieking, Pugsley started laughing. Margaret finally got thing off of her. I smirked looking at Lucien who was already staring at my with those eyes.

"Mama, you should know better" Morticia said to Grandma. Then called Thing a handful. "Wednesday, Y/n" Morticia called our names. Wednesday and I then said at the same time, "Let us ransom you from the power of the grave. Tonight, O Death, Let us be your plague" "Mama...."

My eyes remained closed until I heard knocking on the door. They popped open and I looked at Lucien who looked back at me. "Did you hear that?!" I said. "Ask again, Mama. Quickly" "Fester Addams - I demand you knock again!" He knocked again and I watched Gomez spring to his feet. "He's at the door"

We all ran to the front door and when it opened there he was. A man with a shaved head, and the resemblance was shocking. "Fester!" "Gomez" I watched the two embrace when a woman stepped into view. She was wearing a dowdy suit, and spoke in a German accent. "Gut evenink. I am Dr. Pinder-Schloss"

[In the Drawing Room]

Gomez and Morticia was sitting on the couch, Lucien was sitting in a chair separate from them with me on his lap. Wednesday was underneath another chair with the Dr on the couch opposite of Gomez and Morticia.

"He was found in Miami tangled in a tuna net. It was just last month, during the Hurricane Helga. The sky, it was black like pitch. The waves, they were walls of doom. Can you imagine? Then - they drag him from the ocean, they very jaws of oblivion. I'm telling you!  There were tests, so many tests, and a complete psychological profile. At long last, the Florida Department of Fish and the Game, they say, low and behold, my oh my go tell it on the mountains, he is your brother! Boom! They give him to me, at Human Services, and I am bringing him, after all these years, after who knows the heartache, after the naked and the dead, I am bringing him home to you" The Dr explained to us. 

"That's preposterous" Margret said. Isn't that the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?"

"It certainly is" Gomez smiled. "And now you're back"

"Back to share your joys, back to share your sorrows, back to share- well, hey - everything!" Tully then added.

Margaret then got her fingers stuck in the trap again. I giggled feeling Lucien press kisses into my neck. "Fester Addams - home at last" Morticia said. "Well, at least.... for a week" Fester corrected. "A week?" I asked. "Don't be ridiculous! You're home!" Gomez told him. "Sorry, but I have to get back. I've got a lot of thing cooking up in the Bermuda Triangle" Fester told us.

As Morticia and Gomez recounted their second honeymoon, Lucien whispered to me, "This dress is driving me crazy. You look ravishing in it" He then decided to whisper compliments into my ear making me turn red. "Nobody gets out of the Bermuda Triangle. Not even for a vacation. Everyone knows that" Wednesday said from her spot.

"Oh, my little vun. Zere is zo much you do not understandt. Ze human spirit - it is - a hard tink to kill" Pinder-Schloss said. "Even with a chainsaw" Grandma agreed.

[In Lucien and your room]

I was lying in bed when I felt kisses along my neck. I giggled looking at Lucien

"As I said earlier, not tonight" I said to him. "But mio amore, io implorare tu! Per favore!" He said to me in Italian. I looked up at him as he was leaning on the bed above me a little. I pulled him into a passionate kiss. I felt his hand move down my waist but I pulled away before he could go lower. "Pas ce soir!"

I laid down on my side feeling his arms around my waist. "You are a tease my love" He whispered into my ear. "I know. Bonne Soiree." "Buonanotte" He told me. We fell asleep not knowing something or someone was planning to ruin this family.