Charity Auction

(Your outfit

(Your outfit. Not mine)

We were all (except Pugsley) we're sitting at the table getting ready to eat breakfast. Morticia seated Fester in between her and Gomez. Wednesday was next to Fester with me on the other side of him.

"May I have the salt?" Wednesday asked his Uncle. "What do we say?" Morticia said afterward. "Now", in a stern voice said Wednesday. I smirked and went back to eating my food. "What is this?" Fester asked us. "Mama's specialtite' de la Maison" "Start with the eyes" I advised him.

"Sleep well?" Morticia inquired Fester. "Like the dead" was his response. "Really? Who knew the Bermuda Triangle could change a man so much? You used to toss and turn all night. We had to chain you to the bedposts" Gomez said. "It doesn't make sense," Lucien said staring levelly at his uncle.

I grabbed his hand under the table to try and soothe him. He started rubbing his thumb over the top of my hand. "The Bermuda Triangle is a large and mysterious place. You'd be surprised at all the things you don't know" Fester said in a condescending voice. "She certainly would. Wednesday adores the Bermuda Triangle. She studies it. Death at sea- she's hooked" I said to Fester after finishing my food.

"Ask me anything" Fester then turned his back on Wednesday. I rolled my eyes and heard Lucien whisper in my ear, "I love this dress on you love." I softly chuckled and said in response, "I should hope so. You bought it" He felt him smirk and leave soft kisses along my cheek.

~Time skip~

Pugsley, Wednesday, Lucien, and I were in the attic exploring and looking at various things. "Do you think that's really Uncle Fester?" I heard Pugsley ask us. "Father says so, but I think Mother isn't sure" We stopped in front of an electric chair. "Presley, sit in the chair," I told him. "Why?" "So we can play a game," Wednesday said answering his question. "What game?" "It's called..... Is there a God?"

......

Wednesday started strapping Pugsley to the chair. "But if he's not Uncle Fester, then who is he?" Pugsley asked. "Somebody else I said to answer his question. Wednesday then pushed a button and the lights on the chair turned on. The whole machine hummed and vibrated. "It has to warm up" Wednesday announced. "Why?" "So it can kill you," said Lucien. "I knew that," said Pugsley after a beat.

.......

"But why would Dr. Pinder-Schloss lie?" I asked. "Because, my dear, she wants something," Lucien told me wrapping his arm around my waist. "Do you have a last request?" Wednesday asked Pugsley. "Can I have ice cream?" "No" "... Then just do it"
As soon as Wednesday was about to flip the switch, Morticia's head appeared in the trap door. "Children- what are you doing?" She asked climbing through the trap door. "I'm going to electrocute him" Wednesday responded.

"But we're late for the charity auction," she told us. "Mother...." Lucien and Wednesday started to plead. "I said no" "Please" Pugsley and I pleaded. "Oh... all right" We all smiled, then Wednesday flipped the switch.

Fun times

[At the charity auction]

The Judge was telling us about the bid and everything. To be honest it was boring then he finally opened the bid.

"I open the bidding at five thousand dollars," Judge Womack said. "Bah! Not enough! Twenty thousand!" I widened my eyes a little. Gomez and Morticia kept upping the bid. Let's say their voices turned....... explicit at the end.

The next thing I knew Lucien had his hand on my thigh and whispered into my ear, "That's going to be us next Mio Amore" I smirked and leaned over to him saying, "We shall see mon sombre roi" He smirked and pulled me into a kiss.

[In the car]

As we all sat in the car, Fester has his fingers in the trap. He was starting at it like he was enchanted. "Isn't it too enchanting?" I heard Morticia ask him. "How do you take it off?" Fester asked. Lucien and I looked at each other with skepticism. "There's a trick to it. Of course" Morticia said taking it off his fingers. I felt Lucien tense up next to me.

I grabbed his hand starting to mess with the rings on his fingers. It seemed to calm him down. I do know one thing if that isn't the real Fester, we're all going to be in some serious trouble.