Truth hurts.. 🤍 (part 1)

(This takes place while they were in the mental hospital attempting to balance the scales with my own twist includes spoilers)
TW: Mentions of child abuse, mentions of self harm, mentions of attempted suicide, mentions of bullying, mentions of fire/trying to burn people, mentions of attempted murder

"WHATS IN THAT ROOM MARC" Steven screams losing his temper "You dont want to know its- it sucks you saw mom as an amazing person yet I saw the abusive bitchy side who hated me and beats me you got to see the amazing version of mother but all I saw was the abusive side" Marcs voice wavers clearly holding back tears. "Marc" Steven says. "I fucking thought I was useless and I still  have god damn scars from abuse and not going to say that" Marc cuts himself off. "What scars from what Marc.." Steven softly says. "Self harm, bullying in school it all was to much I have scars from attempted suicide" Tears fall from his eyes uncontrollably and Steven moves over to hug the poor broken person standing in front of him.

"Your childhood may been horrible" Steven starts "and people were horrible to you and you dont think you deserve love you blame yourself for the death of something you had no control over its ok you do deserve love and none of what happened is your fault ok?" Steven softly states. "none of this is because of you. ok?" steven looks marc in the eyes. "its not your fault".