You gotta tell Layla :/ 🤍

(Good song for you to listen to)
Tw: Suicidal thoughts, self harm, a n g s t

~Stevens POV~
"Marc" Steven says as currently Marc was in control of the body and they are sitting on the bathroom floor blood dripping out of their arms. "Yes Steven?" "You have to tell Layla about the self harming and the thoughts you've been having." "Steven I can't" "Why is that Marc.. why?" "because if i told her she would hate me no ones likes to deal with a depressed husband who doesn't deserve love." "Marc you do deserve love and many people deal with depressed husband's it's ok." They hear a door open. "Shit she's home earlier than normal I have to clean up." Marc quickly gets up wipes the floors and wraps a gauze around his arms.

"MARC WHERE ARE YOU?" Layla yells. "UH IN THE BATHROOM" Marc quickly throws his white hoodie on. Layla goes over to the door. "Could i come in?" Layla asks softly. "Uh yeah sure" Marc replies. "Its 70 degrees in the house why are you wearing a hoodie?" "Um it was cold the heat just turned on and-" Marc gets cut off by Layla taking off his hoodie. "Why did you put that on your arms did something happen?" Layla frantically asks. "I fell on some broken glass" Marc quickly replies.

"Marcs lying" Steven says. "Damn it Steven shut up" Marc bitterly hisses. "Marc was it broken glass?" Layla asks again in a more harsh tone. "Yes" Marc replies. "No it was from self ha-" Steven gets cut off. "DAMN IT STEVEN SHUT THE FUCK UP" Marc screams. "Marc why didn't you tell me about that?" Layla asks. "Why would you ever want to deal with a depressed husband who doesn't deserve love" Marc starts, "why would you want to see and talk to me on a daily? why would you want to make sure I feel loved even though I really don't deserve it? why would you want to handle a husband who killed his own brother because I'm a complete idiot and wouldn't get him out of that cave? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HANDLE A HUSBAND WHO ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH AND NEVER WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH" Marc finishes as tears start slowly and quickly picking up the face falling down his face dripping onto the tile as you can see trauma from his past clearly showing.