it's her

"What am I looking at here Lorenzo?" Alessio questioned the random man that came in giving the impression that he did not want to have to deal with him

"So Marlowe here told Vincenzo that her uncle is Sebastián Alvarez. So I looked up Marlowe Alvarez and saw that she is supposed to be living with her aunt and uncle in Houston, Texas. Her aunt's name was Narcisa Alavrez." "Lorenzo" read off his computer.

"All of this is information that we already knew." Alessio stated defiantly.

"What we didn't know was Narcisa's maiden name. Ricci. Do you know how many Narcisa Ricci's there are in Houston, Texas? 1. Alessio what are the chances. The kid's name is Marlowe. She told you her mother is dead." Lorenzo kept going.

Where the hell is he going with this?

Alessio sighed and hung his head.

"Kid, what's your full name." Alessio asked me.

"I already told you. Marlowe Alvarez." I was starting to get tired of this.

"No. Your full, complete, legal name. What's your middle name?" Lorenzo asked this time, getting more fidgety by the minute.

"Bianca. Marlowe Bianca Alvarez. Why?" I gave in, just wanting it to be over.

Lorenzo looked at Alessio. "Come on. All the signs are there. If you still don't believe me, I had one of my guys put the only picture we have of her through the age progression software. And you know yourself how accurate it is."

He pulled a picture out of his pocket and slammed it on the table. Alessio looked at it and put his hand over his mouth.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

Lorenzo turned the picture around and I gasped slightly at the picture I saw.

It was me.

Holy shit.

"It's her." Lorenzo said softly to Alessio, looking at me with big eyes. Like I was the best thing to have ever happened to him. He looked at me with love.

I've never had anyone look at me like that before.

"No. I refuse to believe that our baby sister was put through that." Alessio said sharply.

Baby sist-

Everything clicked. The youngest Angeli was never found. She was stolen from the hospital by her aunt on the day she was born. Her mother died.

Narcisa always blamed me for her sister's death. I was never allowed to do sports or anything that would put my name out there. I was hidden from the world. Our "vacations" that would be at a safe house.

I am the missing Angeli.

I sat there in shock.

"Run a fucking DNA test. Right now." Alessio ordered Lorenzo before he stormed out of the room.