the infamous angeli

Whenever I saw that it was my little sister, I immediately started running

Whenever I saw that it was my little sister, I immediately started running. I saw the other soldiers surrounding her look at me and give me a questionable look.

I instantly knew who they were. They were the new recruits that I was supposed to be on my way to train. The power of being in the mafia must have gotten into their heads and made them think that they could assault teenage girls.

I tackled the guy off of Marlowe and to the ground. He groaned when he landed. He looked up and saw me and his face paled, then a sloppy smile appeared. "Oh, sorry. Did you want a turn?"

I pulled my fist back and pummeled it right into his smug face. The other soliders tried to get me off of him, but I easily got them on the ground. After I landed a few punches, it suddenly hit me that Marlowe was still here. I stopped punching him and turned back to see Marlowe laying on the ground unconscious. I jumped up and ran over to her.

She was laying on her side so I rolled her over on her back. I lightly tapped her cheek, trying to wake her up. "Marls. Hey. Marlowe! Wake up."

When she didn't respond, I picked her up to take her to the infirmary. I stepped over the boys that assaulted her.

I'll deal with them later.

I carried Marlowe to the infirmary and laid her down one of the beds in the private room. The nurse, Evelyn, came running over. "What happened this time?" She demanded.

I looked from Marlowe to her, tears beginning to pool in my eyes. "You don't want to know, Ev."

The older woman sighed and patted me on the shoulder. "I've patched you up after the horrible missions that your father would send you on many times, son. Trust me. I don't want to know, but I can handle it. And as her nurse, I need to know."

I hung my head. "I don't even know why she was wondering around. She should be in school. I was walking down to the gym and I saw a group of soldiers surrounding her as one of them was-"

I stopped. I couldn't finish the sentence. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Evelyn nodded her head. "I understand, son. Go deal with those monsters. She's in good hands." She gave me a warm smile and gently pushed me out of the room.

" She gave me a warm smile and gently pushed me out of the room