Trial and Plan

~just to let you know this is around the time when techno was taken to trial~

~just so no-one is confused about what's happening~

~Lilith joined Techno in retirement because she got badly injured while flying around~

~Techno loves Lilith very much(they are family)and doesn't want her getting hurt anymore~

~Lilith and Purpled are still together, no one knows except Punz, Techno, Ponk, and Sam~

~Foolish and XD are very protective of Lilith, so if Lilith told them about her and Purpleds relationship, they probably want to kill him~

~Maxie is Lilith's Rare Cyan and Gold Axolotl~

~The Under City is NOT the Ender City. The Under City is underground locations all around the world where Gods and Goddesses are trapped until someone enters it. It's like a temple but underground. IDK i just made that up~

~now onto the chapter~

~Lilith’s POV~

*Knock Knock*

I was having a nice rest! who dares to bother me

"Who The Fuc- oh Techno! Hey!"

"Who else? Ok maybe Phil or Ghostbur"

"Why are you here so early? i was resting"i say opening the door the rest of the way for the 'Blood God'

"Yes I did. We live near each other now, 'Short one'. Also here is a compass to my house. don't lose it" he says walking inside before handing me a compass

"you can stop by just, you know..... don't get caught. for all i know only Phil, Ghostbur, and Dream know where I live. but still, be careful"

"I will. Let me get a few things, then we can head over. And I'm not short! I'm 6 foot 1!"

" I like what you did here. Is the mountain that big?"

"Yeah the mountain is huge! I have a few tunnels here and there. an iron farm bottom left. a Strawberry, Glow Berry, Blueberry, and Sweetberry farms top left. Animal farm top middle. Enchanting Top right. Brewing bottom Right. Storage bottom middle. And a nether portal in the middle'' i say before grabbing some invis potions from my storage

"You have a lot of time, huh....."

"yeah, because of a certain Purple Obsessed guy, a Gold Shark, and a Pink Pig" i say walking out of my house

"true. we just don't want you to get hurt again" he says pointing to my face

*flashback*

I was in the main room reading a book on the couch with Purpleds head laying on my shoulder. everyone(Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, Fundy, Purpled, Punz, Ponk, Foolish[he's in his human Form], Awsamdude,Techno, and Phil. Xd and Mumza had problems in the Under City) were talking with each other, i was too busy with the book to listen in to what they were talking about. Niki was on the other side of me playing with my bracelet -it's an Anxiety bracelet- with Wil next to her Tommy, Tubbo, Phil, And Techno was in the kitchen, and Punz, Ponk, Awsamdude, and Foolish was in the dining room.

'why do i feel like people are looking at me'

'because they are'

'you look ugly'

'they are judging you'

'shut up, at least i dont need to put others down to feel better about myself'