Your parents are fighting- Ethan

Your parents fought over dumb stupid stuff. It was always small little things and got taken care of. But not tonight. Your parents where into it and it was bad. It was never physical and it wasn't tonight but it was louder and louder. You had bad anxiety and this got you worried the most. Your best friend Ethan was the only one to know about it. You unlocked your phone with your shaking hands and opened up his messages. "Ethan. It's bad this time. I don't know what to do" you texted. He read it as soon as it sent. "It's ok. Just come over. I'm up" you grabbed your phone keys and wallet and went to the door. Your parents where in there bedroom so they would t notice you gone.

You arrived at Ethan's house freezing and still shaking. You rang the doorbell and walked in. "Up here" Ethan said from his room. You walked up and went to his arms. "It's bad this time. They are loud and won't stop" you said and started crying. "Shh it's ok. Don't worry I'm here. You'll be safe" he said and held you in his arms. Ok you admit it. You had feelings for Ethan and times like this it made your feelings grow even more. "Ethan I like you" you blurted out. You realized what you said and got up with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry how could I say that. What-" you blushed and cursed yourself for being so careless about it.

"It's fine. Don't worry. I actually kinda like you too. I've just been afraid to say it." He said and looked up at you and smiled. "Really? Your not just saying that to make me feel better?" You asked making sure. "Nope I promise. I've really liked you for a while now. " he said. He got up and held you in his arms and kissed your lips. It was sparks everywhere and you loved it. You kissed back and smiled.

By the end of the night, kisses where shared hugs and cuddles happened and you were now dating the man of your dreams, Ethan.