Imagine for Robyn

Robyn pov.
I put my eyeliner and mascara on and looked into the mirror and smiled. I actually liked the way I looked today. Not that I don't like myself any other day but today I felt confident. I got out my favorite pink lipstick and started to apply it to my soft lips when Lucy, Ethan's bitch of a girlfriend came into my room. Ethan knew she was mean to me but I told him not to worry about because Ethan is like a bother to me. I want him happy. And anyways I have Grayson so I ignore her as much as I can.

"You know, pink lipstick doesn't look good on you" she said and smiled. I smiled back "and you know, I didn't ask" I said back. I can only take so much from her. And we all know that. What she didn't know was Ethan and Grayson were getting ready in me and Grayson's bedroom and could hear her. "I don't care. And Grayson won't like that on you. It just isn't your color. Nothing is your color. I mean look at you. Your makeup is fine I guess but your hair. It's curly. What is that?" She snickered. "And your irrelevant so why should it matter what you say?" I smiled.

"Well don't be a little bitch now" she said and slapped me across the face. Where that came from I don't know, but I was always told to never take anything from anyone and this was no exception. "Look who's talking" I said and hit her back. Not hard. She was definitely harder on me. She threw me to the ground and pulled my hair. Oh no this bitch didn't... I grabbed her hair back and punched her hand away so she would let go. My lip was no bleeding because she hit me so hard. And I was going easy on her there wasn't a dent on her anywhere. Except for her nasty hair was a mess. But what's new?

I know had a bloody lip, and a bruised eye. This bitch killed me I won't lie. I wasn't being so hard on her because I honestly think it's useless. If I could have gone bitch mode on her I would have. Grayson and Ethan FINALLY came out after what felt like 5 hours but was only 2 minutes. "Hey get off of her!" Grayson screamed at Lucy and pulled her off of me. She got off of me and played the fake role. "Baby look what she did to me and my hair!" She said to Ethan. "Lucy drop the shit. Look what you did to her. She's bleeding" he said to her. "Are you serious? I took an hour to do my hair and she ruined it. She's fine she's faking" she yelled. "Stop. Now. All you do is be a bitch to her. Instead you should be thanking her. She told me stay with you, even when you were a bitch to her because she wanted ME happy. I would have already been done with you. You have no heart. We are over. I mean it this time. Learn to respect my family" he said and opened the door for her to leave.

"No Ethan don't. Your happy. I'll leave and stay with my parents for the night. " you said and half smiled. "No Robyn you won't. You live here. She wasn't a permanent resident " he said and shut the door on her locking it. "Baby are you okay?" Grayson asked you. "I'm fine. A little bruise and blood won't kill me" you said and laughed. " I'm sorry Robyn. I knew she was rude and I shouldn't have let it get this far. I'm just glad your somewhat okay." Ethan said and hugged you. "Don't worry Ethan. Not your fault" you said. Ethan nodded and went back upstairs to finish getting ready to go to jacks house were you had once planned to go. "I love you baby girl. Let's clean up" Grayson said and kissed you even though it was all bloody. "I love you to gray" you smiled.

---------------------------------- ------------

OKAYYYY!! KingDolans I hope you liked it!!! I tried my best!!! Requests are open guys love you all ❤️❤️ and btw this was so much fun to write 😂❤️❤️