ONE

Steve knocks on robins front door after numerous times of honking his car horn he got annoyed. So he just decided to go to the door.

A girl hed never seen before answered, steve only knew of robins 10 year old brother named ben. So who was she?

She was absolutely the definition of gorgeous. She looked a lot like robin actually.

The unnamed girl had medium length brown hair that stoped right after her shoulders, just a little longer than robins. bright blue eyes, the only difference between her and robin other than small facial features, was there style.

The girl had a long skirt that went to her ankles, a small top that showed off her breasts no bra, bright colored eye shadow that went under her eyes, a septum piercing, and lots of jelrey.

She looked like she had just steped right out of the 70s. But steve found her oddly charming, the way she smiled when she opened the door, for him it was love at first sight, or so he though. For her it was facing her old bully.

"Im Steve Joseph h-"

"Im well aware of who you are." She said in a tone of attitude

"Your do?" He questioned. Robin must of talked about me he thought as a smirk flew to his face

"Steve 'the hair' Harrington, or would you prefer king steve?" She asked tilting her head to the side with a sarcastic voice.

"Your went to school with me?" He asked but the question sounded like it was more for himself "you couldn't have. I don't think i would forget a face as butiful as yours."

She scoffed loudly as rolled her eyes, he was leaned against the wall while she stood in the door frame with her arms crossed right under her chest.

"Flirting with me and you don't even know my name? You really haven't changed have you?" She asked shaking her head

Steve looked her up and down she rolled her eyes yet again before turning around, "ANGEL!" She yelled and loud footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs

"Julianna i told you i dont go by that," Robins voice called as she walked down the stairs she paused as she got to the bottom of the stairs to see her best friend with a goofy smile spread across his face "...anymore.."

"Angel?" He asked her with a smirk

" shut up fuck face."

"Julianna?" He turned to the other girl and asked in the same voice

"Shut up fuck face" Julia said, and her and robin almost sounded identical. Surely if robin had a twin she would tell him.

Robin kissed the taller girl on the check then walked out the front door. "Want me to stop by the video store and pick you up?" Julia asked

"Either way you have to see him again soo..." Robin said looking over at steve who was just in awe of the girl infront of him

"Ugh," she said with an eyeroll "love you angle have a good day." She smiled sweetly at the girl and closed the front door.

Steve stood there for a second processing everything that just happened.

"come on dingus! Were gonna be late." Robin said walking away with her band instrument in hand.

"Correction. You're gonna be late." He said to her as he opened the front door to his car

"What was that back there?" She asked him a he started his car

"What was what?" He asked confused, robin scoffed, he was absolutely and indefinitely clueless.

"You had total heart eyes for my sister!" She slightly yelled to get her point out. He pulled off the street he looked at her with his jaw dropped.

"if shes your sister than how did your parents mess up so bad on you?" He asked

"need I remind you what happened in that bathroom on 4th of july?" She asked him fastly, his eyes went wide and he shook his head no "what i thought."

"How come you never told me about her?" He asked, she breathed in heavily he could tell he had just hit a sensitive topic. She bit down on her bottom lip for a seconds then turned her head to face him.

"I haven't seen her since i was like 12. And my mom told me she died." He didnt get shocked anymore, he could understand what its like two have shitty parents, he under stood the pain of having an absent parent and the other one making you suffer for it.

He also knew what robins mom was like, how she was very strict with her religious rules. And how they only got worse after a certain age.

"How old is she?" He questioned, hoping he didnt just hit on a minor

"Shes a year older then me, her birthday is like a week after yours." She informed him

"So shes 18?" He asked with his signature smirk,

Robin rolled her eyes before answering, "yes steve! But I would heavily apprentice if you didn't hit on my sister."

"Listen... Shes like a hotter version of you." He tried to defend himself but ultimately making the hole he dug for himself deeper.

"Wow... Im flattered." Robin said monotonely

The car went quiet at the only thing you could hear was steve taping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Robin?" He asked kind of quietly

"Mh?" She hummed turning her head to face him they were stoped at a red light and he looked at her and asked,

"Does she know about what happened at the mall?... Like, the actual version."

Robin stayed silent biting down on her bottom lip. She avoided eye contanct with him, as she sighed.

"It was one person okay! I know i shouldn't have but she would have asked me how we knew each other and then she would ask me about the mall fire and i cant lie to her! I just got her back in my life steve i don't want her to leave again. Shes the only good thing to ever happen to me." She said talking fastly because she was nervous

"Woah, robin. Slow down, breath. Im not mad at you."

They pulled into the school parking lot. It was still summer, sadly, Robin had band practice.

Though summer was coming to an end, with only two weeks left. The duo still wanted to make the most of it.

Who knew, steve 'the hair' Harrington would fall for two Buckley girls all in the same summer.

NOVA SPEAKS🫶🏻
HI HI HI LOVE YALL