THREE

Julianna hear a car pull into the drive way which only meant one thing, Robin as home. She went to go open the door steve was standing there while robin yelled something at him.

"Ugh not you again," She said to him as robin walked into her front door "your like a lost dog." You could hear Robin laughing as she walked up the stairs.

"I don't even remember you so this kinda inst fair that you hate me." He told her, she sighed as she walked though the door and closed it behind her.

Now standing infront of him he could actually get a good look at the girl.

"Let me help you remember. My nickname was pouty." She told him, his face went pale, he had always thought about where the girl went thought the years. He was the one to give her this nick name. He felt bad for it looking back, she really did nothing for the way he acted towards her.

"Im so sorry I should have never treated you the wa-"

"Listen steve I get your good guy now, even though you were like in love with my baby sister even though she doesn't yknow.. Like men, I get it. But you put mr though hell and back all though middle school. I have all the reason to hate."

"Let me show you I've changed." He told her

"What?" She asked him in disbelief

"Let me show you that im not like i use to be."

Julianna turned on her heel twords the door she opened it and walked back into her house. Before closing it she said,

"People don't change Steve. Im still the girl you bullied and your still the boy who bullied me."

Steve stood there for a second before frowning, he knew who he should talk to about this. He turned on his heel and walked back to his car, would going to a child help? Probably not. But he somehow, still in a relationship.

As Julianna walked up the stairs quietly and immediately went to her sisters bedroom.

Robin was laying on her bed while reading a book. Julianna sat next to her and sighed.

"When did you plan on telling me the steve from the mall was Steve Harington?" She asked the younger girl

"It... Slipped my mind," Robin shrugged but with each word she said her voice got higher, Julianna deadpanned her sister and robin sighed "I didn't want to hurt you. I cant lose you again julia, after you left... Everything got so much worse..

"Your not gonna lose me Robin. The last time I left and that wasn't my choice, but im 18 I can stay in this town if I went. And I don't care about steve its fine, really."

"He's changed y'know. I know you hate him and all, but he's a really different person now. He's best friend- my only friend," she told her "but he's not a complete asshole anymore, and he doesn't hang out with tommy h anymore so that helps."

Julianna smiled softly as her sister ranted to her. She missed this. She has missed so much of her life and she knew she couldn't lose anymore time.

NOVA SPEAKS 🫶🏻
i just started reading a touch of darkness and IM SCARED 😇😇