CHAPTER 1

Nicholas pov

I got out of my car and went towards the fucker who was tied down by my gaurds. He thought it would be great to stole the information and send it to my enemies.

"Sorry, I will never do that again" he said while begging and I chuckled darkly.

"To do that again , you have to live " his eyes went wide as saucer and next thing a bullet went inside his head . Blood sprayed on me

I went back to my car only to see that it's tyre has inflated . I sighed and called my driver to repair it and decided to sat in nearby park's bench as there will be no one at this time of the night.

As I got near the bench I saw a little figure sleeping . What the hell , isn't her parents worried. I shook my head and sat on the opposite side of the bench.

After 5 minutes someone poked my shoulder and I looked at the intruder . It was none other than that little girl . Her eyes were so beautiful like light in darkness.

"Mister it's bad habit to be dirty " she said while pointing towards my shirt. I looked at her confusingly.

"My mumma always told me to clean yourself after painting" she said while standing on the bench and keeping her hands on the waist.

I just ignored her and she huffed. She looked so cute . Wth I'm thinking. She started mumbling some words her breath .

I was looking at her from the corner of my eye and she was doing the same. I put my one leg on another and she did the same . I put my arm on my thigh which she repeated too.

I looked at her with narrow eyes and she did the same but with showing me tongue . I showed my tongue too. She then forwarded her hand.

" Me Aria and you mister" she asked while tilting her head and I swear to god she was looking so adorable.

"Nicholas Aslanov" I told her in cold voice and shook her hand . She put her second hand too in the handshake. When her hands came in contact with me something inside me stirred . Love , the thing I never give and got after my parents died .

"Mister, till how much time you will stay in my house " I frowned at her question

"Where is your parents princess " I asked and got message from the driver that car is repaired.

She pointed towards the sky and said " the brightest star you see is my mom and dad and you know why it is shining so bright because they love me so much "

"So where do you live " I asked

" Here , this is the bench where I sleep and if sometimes there is rain I would sleep under the slide " my heart broke at her confession.

"When your parents became the star they must have leave you to someone who will care for you " I asked and she started thinking while keeping her little fingers at her chin.

"Yes I lived with my aunt" she said while sighing .

"Then why are you here " I asked her and she signalled me to come near her .

"She is mean and bad , she hits me that's why I ran from there " she whispered in my ear and my blood boiled. I'm going to kill her. I hate abusers specially child abusers.

"What's your age " I asked and she raised her 4 fingers.

"Aren't you scared" I again asked because most certainly children are scared of dark.

"No because mumma and papa is always with me " she said while looking at the bright star.

"Mister are you scared of dark" she asked and I smirked

"No kiddo, dark is the thing that I own " she looked here and there then shrugged. I looked at her confusingly.

"You see everything in night is dark so what do you do in morning, vanish ?"she asked more like told . I'm telling you this kiddo is so smart for her age.

"You will not understand now " I told her and she huffed while pouting. Cute

"Wait a minute" she said and started getting off the bench but her foot collided with the end . She was going to fall but I catched her in time before she could fall and she also hold me so tight.

I hold her so tight afraid that if I let go of her , I will loose her. What is happening to me , I can't understand. I don't know why I want to adore her , care for her like a little sister.

I always wanted to have baby sister to adore her , love her and scare away the boys who dare to come near her.

She looked at me with big doe eyes and my heart melted and eyes softened . I sighed and just hugged her close to my chest . She put her face in crook of my neck and snuggled into me .

"Sir your car has repaired , let's go and also Sir Dimitri is asking for you " He told me and I signalled him to go from here.

" Hey kiddo want to come with me " I asked nervously

"Will you hit me too and be mean to me " she asked scared

"Never baby I will kill myself before even thinking about it " I told her truly

"Hey don't say like this " she said while again placing her hand on my mouth . I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

She again signalled to come near her and then kissed my forehead. I sighed in relief. I have never felt this happy and content.

I picked her up and went towards my car . Every of my men looked at me with wide eyes but looked down as I glared at them .

I sat in the car and decided to go to resturant and on the moment both of our stomach growled. We looked at each other and started laughing. I don't remember the time when I had normal and good laugh

We reached the resturant and straight went to reserved place for me .

"One high chair " I ordered the waiter and in a minute he came back.

I settled her on the high chair and she just looked out of the window. I kissed side of her head and ordered pasta and apple juice .

We ate our dinner with she telling me few stories and most important sassy replies

"Sir your brothers are constantly calling and asking for you " my driver told me and I put my head in my hands .

How I'm going to explain them but I don't care no matter what happen I will never leave her .

Aslanov brothers are unaware that black and dense cloud of darknes around them is going to fade away as THEIR LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE HAS ENTERED

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

How was the chapter??

Excited for next part when she is going to meet others Aslanov brothers??

Comment and vote guys