CHAPTER 3

Third person pov

"Whose kid you have kidnapped Nicholas" that person yelled with everything in him making Aria to keep her hands on her ears and looking at him weirdly thinking that what had possessed him .

Leonid looked down and saw a very angelic face and he almost melted but kept his ground and glared at Aria making her take few steps away from him.

His heart clenched painfully but he didn't show anything but continue to glare at her .

Aria looked at him and crossed her hands on chest and said

"Mister I'm not scared of you , I have seen more scary monsters than you so sho sho " Leonid didn't understand how to react this ,to get offended or feel happy

Aria suddenly sequeled pulling Leonid out of his thoughts and his eyes became wide as soccer when he saw his eldest brother most ruthless person you will ever meet is blowing raspberries on toddler .

He pinched himself and yelped making other faces turns toward him

"It's time for dinner let's go and I know you have lot of questions I will answer them later " Nicholas said and picked aria properly and she snuggled into his chest and they went downstairs.

"I have made a proper diet plan for her" Igor said while kissing her forehead making her all shy while everyone cooed at her except Leonid who was looking at her very intently like he has saw her  somewhere but he ignored it and continued to eat his food .

He hates kids with everything in him ,to him they are just bad news and now he is trying his best to maintain distance with aria but aria was having different plans .

Aria pov

I was enjoying my apple juice when I looked at the most scary person I have ever met he was staring at me like I'm some toy but when I looked at him he glared at me and my mood became sad .

But I ignored him and continued eat my tasty pasta . I finished and made grabby hands towards my Bubba who picked me like I weight nothing

Everyone kissed my forehead except that grumpy monster . Bubba took me to his room and cleaned my face and lay down with me on the bed.

I clunged to him like a koala bear while he just chuckled and cuddled with me and kissed my face and forehead multiple times.

Nicholas pov

I was so angry at Leonid but it's not his fault everything is at fault is our past.
We didn't asked for it but we get it .

I looked down at the angel sleeping on my bare chest while hugging me tightly. I kissed her forehead and get up to get ready for the day not before making pillow barriers around her .

I came out of the bathroom and got an important meeting and messaged everyone to be in the living room.

"I guess Everyone got the message and Leonid it's your duty to take care of her " on which he just grumbled and I sighed

I still remember the days when he used to ask everyone when he will get a baby sister but life is bitch to us .

I hugged him and he just dropped few tears on my suit .

"Every thing will be fine" I whispered and he just nodded his head

Leonid pic

I am not ready to be a big brother but if life has given me a chance I will prove it .

After everyone left , I went to Nichols room and saw my little baby lying there sleeping peacefully.

I went near her and picked her and went to my room and cuddled with her and went to sleep.

I wake up to few sobs and quickly look here and there only to find my baby girl crying.

I kneeled in front of her and wiped her tears with my thumb pad .

"Baby what happened" I asked her while she just looked down

"I'm sorry I didn't how I come here and please don't be angry" my heart broke when she said this ,I'm seriously a bitch

I picked her and put her in my lap and she looked at me with shock .

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't know how to react when you came I was scared but not now , can you give me a chance and I will prove to you that I'm the best big brother" I told her while looking at her with hopeful eyes and she nodded at me.

I kissed her all over the face and she started laughing loudly. That angelic laugh for which I could do anything.

I picked her up and sprinted towards Nicholas room so that I could bathe her .

Last night I ordered 5 small bathtub for her one for each brother room , I know I might sound stupid but I will spoil her to the best . She deserves every happiness in this world.

Baby what do you wanna wear to which she just shrugged and put her face in Crook of my neck .

I picked out a simple outfit because we are going to park and to meet few of my friends.

I will not let anyone come near her . She is my sister and she will play with me only.

" Baby please close your eyes let me wash your hair " she nodded and closed her eyes tightly and I kissed her eyes and she giggled

I bathed her properly and changed her into the cloths.

"Baby girl I'm going to take bath but you will not get up from here " she nodded while looking at the cartoon intentively

I shook my head and went to take shower.

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

How was the chapter ?

Next chapters will be longer .

Overprotective side of Leonid coming in next chapter.

Next chapter after 200 votes and 100 comments