jumped

I had been walking home from the dairy queen when I noticed a blue mustang following me. I sped up trying to take unnecessary turns down different allys trying to get away.

After seeing what the socs did to Johhny I never wanted to be near em.
I turned down a side street about a block away from my house, when they jumped out.

I tried running but they pinned me down.

"Well you're pretty for a greaser, lets make that face match the lifestyle" one spat, I began screaming for soda, steve, hell even darry. They put a rag in my mouth to.muffel my voice.

I tried kicking my legs, but got punched in the eye back. Great that will look just great.

I was scared. Scared to see what they were gonna do to me. I felt a blade dragging right under my collar bone, my eyes began wattering like crazy.

The tallest of the group kept punching and kicking me in the stomach, face, everywhere.

Eventually they left, they got.bored and left.

I shakily got off the ground making my way towards the house.

I opened the door and soda stood up rushing to.my side.

"Y/n what the hell happened to you" he said hugging me tight. I began to cry, not just a little but the kind of cry that shakes your whole body, I havent cried like this in a long time.

Soda kept me in his arms and sat on the couch, trying to calm me down. The rest of the gang didnt really know what to say or do.

Darry and dally walked in food in their hands for tonights supper.

"Soda what happened to her, shes covered in bruises, I swear to god if you boys made her play tackle football again I'll skin ya!" Darry exclaimed.

"I don't know what happened Darry she won't stop crying, shes hurt real bad." I looked up towards my eldest brother

"Darry, I-ii-I tried to get away I promise but, they pinned me down and-and im sorry" I cried, soda running his hand up and down my back.

"Who did this." Dally said sternly

"I ii don't know dal they had a blue car thats all I remember" i muttered

""This isnt your fault kid, you aint got nothin to be sorry about" darry said walking towards me and running a finger against my cut on my collarbone