𝐄𝐌𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐘 - 𝟏

best read in white mode <3

The girl grabbed the boy's hand and dragged him out the store

"Okay, emo boy, I'll need your number."

He starred blankly at her.

"You're kidding, right? We just met."

She sighed.

"So I'll repay you one day, buuutttt~ I don't know when. It'll just happen."

The emo boy pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"You better."

"Hehe~!" The girl giggled before pulling out her phone as well. "(Y/N)."

"...Xiao."

Then they exchanged phone numbers. "...Don't call me every day." Xiao started "...and don't blow up my phone."

(Y/N) hummed and opened a pack the the gummies. she pulled one out.

"Give me your hand."

"What now?"

She snatched his hand and placed a gummy.

"Call me sometimes, emo– Xiao." The guy standing before her let out a sigh and an 'okay' and turned around.

"Y'know, you act fucking depressed. Do you like being emo?"

(Y/N) was getting on his nerves, but he had to put up with her all because he decided to buy the gummies for her. although he's used to it, he could never come up with comebacks. "Alright I get it!"

suddenly, she whipped around at the voice of someone she knows.

"(Y/N)!"

xiao looks towards the voice as well. "Wait... your that girl...the one who likes to bury dead people." xiao started, shocked that the 'annoying girl' knows her. "Why–"

"Hu Taoooo~!" (Y/N) interrupted.

hu tao ran up to her best friend and puts her arm around her neck. then she slowly turns her head around to face the guy (Y/N) had met.

"Oh, Xiao..? Hey emo boy!"

Xiao sighed hopelessly. "I'm leaving now." (Y/N) ran up to him and grabbed his hands. "Thanks again!"

"Whatever." He replied and walked away.

"Alright, (Y/N), whatchu wanna do? Since I bumped into you, we can hang out!" Hu Tao suggested

"You're coming home with me. Let's race there!" (Y/N) started running leaving Hu Tao in the dust. "Hey!" She started running as well.

-

On their way there, (Y/N) bumping into a someone short. She fell down, causing Hu Tao to stop behind her, almost tripping.

"Hey– Xiao!"

He sighed deeply. "Don't tell me you live nearby..." (Y/N) chuckled to tease him. "I do!"

"And Hu Tao will make this way worst than it had to be." He said matter-of-factly. "Have you always been here?"

Hu Tao sighed. "Actually, I have." (Y/N) answered. "Anyways, let's not waste anymore time!" She started running again, this time being aware of her surroundings. "(Y/N), again? Not fair!"

Xiao watched the girls run on the sidewalk, towards her house. When they finally made it, he sighed once again. 'Did she have to live this close?' He thought. No wonder it's always so loud around here.

Hu Tao dashed into her house at the same time as (Y/N). "I guess it's a tie." She said, breathing heavily.

(Y/N) put her hands on her knees and tried to catch her breath. Still doing so, she got up and headed to the kitchen to get them both water. "H..here..." She passed Hu Tao a water bottle.

DING–DONG~

The girls groaned and went to the door. "Qiqi?!"

"Ah...the creep is here with you...uhm, sorry Miss (Y/N), I forgot what I had to do~..." Qiqi stated calmly.

"Oh, geez! Qiqi, weren't with Ganyu and Keqing?" (Y/N) look down to the zombie's hands to a letter. She guessed it's from Keqing, since she always gets letters from her, and what she writes makes it seem like she's her mother.

"Ugh...look, Qiqi, you should just stay with me. Don't trust these weird–" The sudden voice got interrupted by you know who—no offense—(Y/N).

"Emo-boy-I-don't-even-know~♪ Miss me already?~♪"

"(Y/N)!" He shouted as the energetic girl jumped and hugged him. "First, get the fuck off of me! And to answer your question; no."

"Miss (Y/N), this letter's for you. Maybe that's what I had to do."

So, she took it to read it.

(𝘠/𝘕),

𝘔𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘯. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰.

–𝓚𝓮𝓺𝓲𝓷𝓰

←(>▽<)ノ

HELLO !! So I wasn't expecting this, but the chapters of those with be pretty short compared to my others / soon to come. This is pretty random, but after a couple chapters it should start getting into place ( I hope ). But that's all !!

—Pepper