𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐄 - 𝟕

"All that just happened in Mario Kart stays in Mario Kart

"All that just happened in Mario Kart stays in Mario Kart. Got it?" Xiao ordered, stopping the bickering of them—surprisingly, Xiao is included in that "them."

"Fineee!" Hu Tao groans with a slight smile. The boy with hair as teal as the depths of the ocean looked towards the fuming girl, waiting for her to respond like her friend did.

Instead, she mumbled, "...fuck off..."

"Are you seriously upset about some game?" The male of the three crossed his arms judgmentally. Hu Tao looked at her as well, then stood up. "She's hangry. Let's eat!"

Xiao wondered why she treated (y/n) like a child, but didn't say anything. He thought, 'The childish must be children inside, I guess.'

He was going to get up and follow the brunette as she walked out the room, but decided to stay with the (h/c)-headed girl. She saw him in her peripheral vision and glanced in the opposite direction. Xiao noticed this and sighed.

"You really are a child, aren't you?"

"I guess I am. You'll just have to take care of me." (Y/n) grinned like a Cheshire cat suddenly, still not looking at him directly.

'I've got that childish rizz! Mwahahahahaha!' ...She internally laughed, externally chuckling silently. Xiao deadpanned, glaring daggers into her temple since she wasn't facing him. Slightly irritated, he stood up. "I'll put you up for adoption if you really are a child."

Before he could walk away, (y/n) grabbed Xiao's ankles and started fake crying dramatically. She kept whining about how evil he was, how mean that was, and so on. Once she found out he was ignoring her, she started biting.

Biting hard.

"What the hell?!" was the victim's response. He kicked to try to get the (h/c)-haired girl off, but was unsuccessful. And this is why you should never upset a hangry child. (as an older siblings im speaking from experience)

Before the pain of her teeth could get any worse, the doorbell rang. Xiao and (y/n) both flinched. (Y/n) switched to her mature self in an instant, and got up, brushed her knees off, and walked out the room like nothing happened. The teal-head's eye twitched before he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.