Chapter 26

Chae's Pov

I finally woke up when I hear my phone ringing non stopply I groan and picked the call up.

OTC

Chae=" h-hello"
Sana="aww..I think someone just woke up didn't you bitch oh i mean miss chae?"
Chae="who are you and how do you know my name?"
Sana=" listen bitch if you want your pretty jimin to be safe meet at the xxx cafe if you don't come say good bye to your lover"
Chae=" w-what plz.... don't hurt him plz..." I beg her.
Sana="meet me there and don't you dare call him or say anyone you understand?"
Chae=" y-yes and I will come"
Sana="good girl and hurry up your time is ticking" she laugh and hang up the call.

(End of the call)

I quickly got dress and took my phone   and headed towards the gate secretly without saying jisoo unnie and making her feel scared so I open the gates. And called a taxi. And I wearedmy mask soo...The driver won't feel suspicious...

Driver="where to Mam?"Chae="to the xxx cafe plz"Driver=" sure" he said and drives to the cafe

Chae="to the xxx cafe plz"
Driver=" sure" he said and drives to the cafe.
Chae="Umm...Can you go a little bit faster plz I'm kinda late?"
Driver=" ok Mam" he says and drives fastly to the cafe and we reached their and I gave the cash and headed inside the cafe.

~To be Continued~
♡♡♡♡