Chapter 2

Previously...

-I fell over onto my back using my hands to lighten the fall. Still sobbing I managed a quiet sorry. They reached a hand down at me. I looked up at the person in-front of me...

***

Izuku's pov:

"O-Overhaul..!!" I was genuinely surprised, I had so many questions!! Too many questions..

"Well are you gonna take my hand or not?" Oh right, he was helping me get up. I think. Either way I took his hand. Yet again to my surprise he didn't try and trip me.

"And please, call me Kai."

I nodded, still crying a bit. He must have noticed this, because he pulled me closer and bent down a bit to wipe my tears. I let him, it was the first bit of kindness I had been shown in a month or more. And it was nice until I started to feel dizzy and the world started to spin. The last thing I remember was his worried eyes and his grip tightening...

***

Kai's pov:

I felt some one bump into me, and by the force of the impact they seemed to be small and light. I then turned to see them. It was that kid from the UA sports festival... strong indeed but, why was he crying? I am not a monster so I reached out my hand to him. He opened his eyes and looked quite surprised, that was understandable.

"O-Overhaul..!!" He whisper-yelled (mostly yelled.)

"Well are you gonna take my hand or not?" I may have said that too bluntly. It's whatever. "And please call me Kai." Overhaul is my villain name. I don't really like it. Of course I wouldn't tell him that though! He nodded and took my hand, I continued to helped him up, he was still crying a bit so i wiped to tears off his face... I know that's a bit weird, but sadness annoys me. Plus I was doing him a favour.

I then noticed his eyes starting to roll to the back of his head. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around him tight, as if I would lose him if I didn't. Weird. But he was now unconscious. I did want to bring him back with me, but my colleagues would probably freak if i brought someone home... I think I have an idea...

***

I ended up calling my driver. I got into the back of my Mercedes Benz and he had a questioning look on his face.

"Take me to my private estate, and please call my Doctor." Is what I told him. He responded with a simple 'yes sir' He didn't dare ask me about the boy in my lap.

***

TBC...