4 Insanely Recommended Tips to Improve Sales Force Effectiveness

There are some pain points of Pharma Industry as described below,

At Doctors Clinic:

MR struggling to get Doctor's time.

Doctor is tired from too many Medical Reps.

Doctor decide to finish in 2 min each with them.

What did the MR from abc Pharma say about the new molicule ? I am unable to recall.

At Pharmacy / Chemist end :

Pharmacist tired of over stocking & non availabilty of stock

Waiting for last 2 days to get stock of abc pharma. Stockist is not respoding.

Doctor has changed the prescription basis on patient's remark of non availabilty.

I would have earned better profit with the previous prescription!!

At Stockist / Distributor end :

Let Me club the visits /requirements and meet the pharmacists in next week

It is costly to deliver one or two units of patient drug separately

Secondary Sale done from Stockist end but non avavilibilty of Tertiary Sale at Stockist & Medical Rep end.

At Medical Rep / Field Staff end :

How am i going to impress the Doctor , when so many MRs are waiting it !. There is delay in setting my expenses on the top of it from my Company Should i switch to other company.

Essential Sales force automation/MR reporting is allabout syncing the workforce objectives with the organizations objectives

Any company's future is based on how it is projected in the market and the way its products are marketed. The marketing field force plays the most crucial part in the existence of the pharmaceutical marketing company. The sales force of an organization is the most effective and efficient communication channel to engage and convert customers.

This package helps in planning and execution of the plans by the marketing field force. Proper planning of the field force helps in better profits.

Reporting made simple and on-the-go for the field force to spend more time on promoting the product.

Essential Sales force automation software is a powerful tool that increases sales win rates, reduces the sales cycle duration, enhances your sales representatives' productivity and improves revenue.

Today Sales Force Automation (SFA) for the field force team has become so common across different industries that it hardly needs any effort as all are the users are more mobile & technology friendly.

First step is to define the right set of KPIs for your field team to manage their performance. We have managed this by our PMS , KRA & PIP Modules.

EssentialSFA will allow you to forecast your company's revenues accurately and you will be able to track every lead along with the capability to access customized reports for analysis on your sales performance.

To get a detailed insight of EssentialSFA, visit us

To request a demo, kindly contact at or call at 9897010111