Benefits of Pharma Field Force Tracking on Mobile

Pharmaceutical companies offer Field Force Tracking systems on representatives' mobiles. It helps in streamlining the various steps. Pharma customers are happy with the additional support that automation provides, which ultimately opens up growth opportunities for employees as well. Introduced by Essential SFA for Pharma Field Force tracking systems. The software helps in increasing the sales of the company while removing the bottlenecks in the sales process. The sales team is able to focus more on important customers, thereby contributing to the success of the company.

Benefits to Pharma Company

Rapid Generation of Sales Report

The software helps pharma companies to streamline collections and returns apart from tracking pending payments. This makes it easy for representatives to generate sales reports on their mobile and send them to management. Manual feeding gives way to automated reports, which also indicate the need for improving sales. Reports help pharma companies to take future decisions related to growth, promotion etc.

Centralised tracking of Information

At times, the information provided by the customers' changes. Instead of manual feeding, delegates can make necessary changes on their mobile. Which gets automatically stored on the whole system. The new information helps managers follow up with customers and track calls while providing easy access.

Forecast Sales

Managers can track the changing behavior of customers apart from market fluctuations on their mobile. Essential SFA Field Force tracking software helps them to store the information and analyze it when required. Information analysis helps the managers to forecast the sales of the pharma industry in the coming season and take decisions accordingly.

Reach the Customers on time

Field Force tracking Automation Mobile makes it easy for sales professionals to spend their time selling pharma products at locations that are productive and profitable.

Essential SFA

Essential SFA pharma Field Force tracking software is enriched with pharma industry related features that help mobile representatives to track customer preferences and offer advanced services, which ultimately leads to the growth of the company.