Master's Pet (Turkey x Reader) Lemon

Request by Le_pamela

_______________________________

Oh what a wonderful life!

I was part of the harem of the country of Turkey himself, Sadiq. No, it was not a "good" job but who really cares with a master as handsome and rich as him. I was one of his favorites, he would use me in different ways, i didnt mind being his toy, we both could get what we wanted.

I was dressed in traditional turkish garb that was way more revealing than it should be.

He arrived with a look of pure anger. I sat on his lap as usual.

"Is something wrong master?" I said

"Those damned catholics again..." he said

Though i had never really seen his face before because he would always wear his mask, I could tell he was an extraordinary specimen when he used me every night.

"Would you like me to relieve you of your tension?" I said

He just moved his hand signaling me to do so.

I lowered myself and pulled down on the hem of his pants revealing his cock. I started rubbing on his member slowly from the shaft to the tip. He groaned, I smirked at his reaction. I lowered my head and started licking his cock, twirling my tounge around the tip. He pulled on my hair and made me take him in completely. I sucked hard on his erection and he came in my mouth, i swallowed it completely and licked my lips seductively as he panted a bit.

"Should we continue this in the bedroom as usual?"

He grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and waisted no time with pety foreplay. He penetrated me roughly as i moaned loudly. He thrusted into me at inhuman speed that made the bed creak. For once he started to take of his mask. My eyes went wide when i could see his true face. He was striking brown eyes, short black hair with a strange curl popping out of the back, stubble on his chin and he was pure perfection.

"If i'd known my master was this sexy, i would have accepted being a part of your harem way before" i said smirking

He seemed unfazed as he just pounded harder into me making me scream with complete pleasure.

He pulled out of me and got out of the bed

He sat on his chair infront of the bed, he put his elbow on the armrest and he rested his head on his hand. He smirked at me widely

"Tease yourself"

"Whatever you wish, Master Sadiq"

I started slowly rubbing my clit making myself moan. I inserted two fingers in me and pumped them in and out. I pulled my fingers out and licked the liquid off seductively. I then started playing with my breasts, pulling on my nipple and pinching them as i yelped.

He smirked wider as i started to pant heavily.

"Thats enough for today, ________" he said as he walked towards me and kissed me roughly.

"My pet" he said as he walked away.

Our relationship was one formed by lust and lust only. And I liked it that way.