Confessions

The longer he held the kiss, the more surreal the moment was becoming. The smoothness, softness, with a hint of banana on the lips of his senpai as he held his lips to Shu's. His heart raced and he was sure and if he held it for any longer that he would have a heart attack.

Slowly, Fulgur moved away from Shu, opening his eyes from the dream he was living. As the sounds of the room were returning, Fulgur saw the look on Shu's face, his wide eyes, his flushed red face, his quivering lips, and the reality of his actions sunk into him.

Fulgur jumped back, "AHH! I'M SORRY! I SO SO SORRY SHU!" His head fell to the floor as he kneeled. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME ME!! I'M SORRY! I'M SO SO SORRY! IT WAS WRONG OF ME TO KISS YOU! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I PROMISE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! I'M SORRY!!" He was sweating, his eyes nearly on the verge of tears. Stupid Stupid STUPID! For he feared that the person he cherished the most, would despise him.

Stillness overtook the room. Fulgur stayed low, not daring to look up until Shu says he could. Heck, until Shu does anything, a hit on the head, a slap or a scolding, Fulgur would stay frozen. The silence suffocating him.

Shu stared at Fulgur, unsure of what to say. His face was still red. Could this mean what he thinks it means? Shu's heart skipped a beat. Looking at Fulgur now, Shu hoped that his remorsefulness wasn't due to the indications of his actions. Shu reached his hand and placed it on Fulgur's cheek.

"Look at me."

Hesitantly, Fulgur raised his head, shame written on his face with black ink, yet hints of hope glissined in his eyes.

"Shu, I—" He started again but Shu's finger gently stopped him.

Shu smiled at Fulgur, that sweet smile.

"It's alright Fu-chan," He says, a blush rising to his face. "I.." He hoped he was right, "I like you too."

The words rang in Fulgur's ears like bells on Christmas Eve. I like you too. The wave of relief and joy washed over him.

"E-eh! You're crying Fu-chan!" Shu exclaimed.

Crying? Fulgur lifted his hand to his face and felt them get wet.

"Did I say something wrong? Did I misunderstand?" Shu panicked.

"No No!" Fulgur waved his hand and tried to wipe the tears. "The opposite actually. I just..like you so much." He looked to Shu who was signed in relief.

Shu smiled, "I'm glad."

Fulgur wiped his tears and leaned close to Shu. "Hey Shu?"

"Hm?"

"May I… kiss you, again?"

Shu chuckled and nodded. "Anytime."

Fulgur closed the distance between their lips. It felt even better than the first time, because now Shu was kissing back. Their lips glided on each other, exchanging their warmth between them. Their bodies moved closer as their kiss deeped. More ..More. Their lips parted and Fulgur could feel Shu' breath on his face. His flushed face made Fulgur's heart melt. So cute.. Fulgur leaned in for another kiss but Shu beat him to it, wrapping his arms around Fulgur's neck and pushing him closer. The noises of the room faded into nonexistence as the two boys made out on the wooden floor, their bodies pressed together, with pants and gasps occasionally escaping the lips. More more mor—

"Honey I'm home~!" A voice called from downstairs.

Fulgur and Shu quickly separated, scrambling to fix their clothes and hair, in case Nina, Shu's mother whom the boys forgot existed, comes in.

"Honey! Come help Mommy sort some groceries~!" She yelled from the kitchen.

"In a sec!" Shu yelled back before sighing.

The two boys looked at each other, flushed, and then burst into laughter. The two decided to end their little study session, which was less of a study at this point, for the day. Fulgur went on to gather his things while Shu went to help his mom. Before leaving completely, Shu gave Fulgur a final kiss and wished him goodnight, which just made Fulgur more reluctant to leave. Nevertheless, the two had a few more "study" sessions afterwards and managed to pass their exams with flying colors (somehow).

——————————————————
The End!
Sorry if the ending seems a bit rushed n abrupt, I just didn't want the fic to drag on so I kinda just wrapped it up there.
Overall how ya enjoyed♡(> ਊ <)♡!