2

Simon's POV

I was just in the house it's almost 8 PM and i don't know what got into me but i cancel my flight for tomorrow.

Good thing i found a flight going there and i still have 1 hr and 30 mins kaya i booked it right away pack my bags and went straight there.

I arrived in my destination almost 1 AM kaya i just took a taxi going to my aunt's house.

She doesn't know na i'll visit her kaya for sure magugulat yun. It's been awhile since the last time nag kita kami. We're really close kasi she's so cool.

Few Minutes dumating na din ako sa house nya. I think she's still awake kasi all the lights are still on.

I called her facetime.

"Hey si what's up?"

"Nothing. Are you home?"

"Yeah. Why? Where you at?"

"I don't know. You guess" and i show in the cam the surroundings

"What the heck! You're here!!!!" Sigaw nya and she's running Kaya i drop the call na din

She opened the door and hugged me so of course i hugged her too.

"I missed youuu! Hindi ka manlang nagpa sabi na pupunta ka!"

"I missed you too that's why im here. And if i told you edi hindi na surprise." I said and i hugged her again

"Kahit na edi sana i picked you up. Did you eat na ba? I'll cook you some steak you want?"

"Of course! Wine also"

"I know. Oh tara na wait i'll introduce you to my friend" Oh i didn't know someone's here pala. We just continue to walk going to her garden

And there i saw her. I think we had eye contact but i looked away agad.

"Tine! This is simon one of my nephews. Simon this is tine my friend/almost daughter" tita aimee said while laughing.

I went to her naman to shake hands.

"Hi simon" sabi ko while i offer my hand

"Hello tine" she gladly accept my hand and she smiled at me.

"Oh i leave you two here alone mag luluto lang ako"
We just nod as an answer

While sitting here tine is really quiet enjoying her wine. Sometimes nag eeye contact kami i ask her just to break the ice

"So tine. You stay here in cdo?" And she looked at me.

"Uhm no. Actually short vacay lang. kaka dating ko lang din kanina."

"Ah. Sorry i didn't know. Nasabay pa ko ng punta i might disturbed your vacay" I felt bad kasi maybe they have plans diba tapos im here pa

"No worries ano ka ba. Maliit na bagay" she said and laugh a bit. She's pretty i must say.

"Here's your steak and wine" tita aimee said. I just went on eating and drinking too. Sila din umiinom pa.

They're really close. Like the way they talk parang they know each other for a long time.

"So simon how's the steak?" Tita aimee asked after i finished it.

"Still the best! Parang mas na miss ko to" i jokingly said Kaya natawa sila pareho. But mas grabe si tine like she laugh really loud.

"Si do you have any plans for tomorrow?"

"Nothing. I just want to relax and unwind for a bit."
I said while drinking wine.