Introduction

A/n: I did make Liam the oldest age wise for strictly plot purposes. I wouldn't have done if it wasn't for the story. However Louis is second oldest, followed by Zayn, Niall, then Harry.

-

"Harry stop running around the house before you fall and hurt yourself!" Screaming and panting for desperate doses of air did nothing to soothe his raging headache as all but every kind of emotion poured out of the small yet quaint house they were currently residing in.

Okay, maybe it wasn't that small, however it definitely wasn't big enough for Harry and Louis to be running around. The thumping of rubber shoes against the wood floor created an echo that only made everything worse. The silent but deadly pain in his head grew sharper. Wincing, he decided that some medicine was needed and soon.

If Harry and Louis didn't bring the house down first before he could get to it.

The yells and cheers intensified before a third one was added into the mix. Stopping to remove a hand from his temple, Liam looked up.

Zayn let out a loud cry of surprise and mild fear as Harry came charging past him. Liam was sure all that running could not be good for his lungs. Louis was following not far behind but instead of a playful fear, his eyes held a more mischievous glint to them. The thumping of the floor was growing louder and the pain grew sharper.

This was not good.

Zayn clutched the expensive paint he had balanced carefully on a silver platter tray to his chest. The wind dragged by the two rambunctious boys that had just nearly blew through threatened to knock all of the colorful dye and stain onto the floor below.

Even so, Zayn remained poised and elegant as he could be while getting a grip to reprimand the reckless choices.

At that a laugh sounded from the upper deck. A full and hearty that somehow had Liam smiling through the thumping floor and sharp pain. A guess needn't be taken on who it erupted from, it was already known.

Particularly as a small object shaped like a Irish flag fell from the roof before springing right back up before his eyes.

"Niall don't encourage them." Liam spoke moving a hand to rub at his temple again. Using his other to push down on the fabric softened chair, pushing himself up onto the cold wood floor that hadn't stopped thumping still.  

Speaking of-

It had been all of a whole second before a smaller yet built body crashed into him at full speed. Taking it upon his curiosity his gaze fell down only to spot a glimpse of a rushed Harry hiding behind him. 

"Liam hide me." He would question but the answer came rushing up to him in all of his Doncaster glory.

"Louis quit bothering Harry." Louis'  mouth opened and closed for a fraction of a measly second. Probably trying to think of a sassy or funny remark like usual. Instead he just shrugged and let the shit eating grin slowly melt away from his face.

Liam turned around daring to ask and ready to know now that the dreadful thumping had stopped. What had brought on the re-enactment of the Nascar race throughout the whole household, but before he got a chance. Niall hopped quite a ways down off of the upper deck and dropping down next to them. Liam winced, now worried for Niall's poor joints.

"Ow." Harry brought up a hand to rub at the back of his head where the small bouncy ball Niall had been holding landed. It was small and colored and semi shaped like an Irish flag. It was no cooler yet no lamer than the little ones you get in arcade machines in restaurants.