He is Messy, but he's Kind.

"Harry?" A sigh escaped from him. He knew the rallying cry that was currently meant to be calling for his location had come from Liam. Harry couldn't bring himself to respond or really notice it too much.

He had snuck off away from Liam's gaze earlier to an unoccupied part of the supermarket. Said supermarket was huge, filled with bright colors and loud people and noises. To a person who was visiting this area for the first time it could almost be conceived a never ending group of ailes and cold metal floors.

Maybe that was why Harry found it easy to sneak off. Especially in places like this. It was a bad habit and one he's not particularly proud of. He couldn't help it though.

Harry let his fingers graze and lightly run across one of the bottles of bright nail varnish in front of him. There were so many colors! He was sure there was every color invented here.

"Wow." A small amazed gasp left his throat, yet he never tore his gaze away from the stacked and colored bottles in front of him. He knew there were lots of colors. He didn't know there were this many though.

"Harry!"

If he wasn't so amazed and equally confused by the sight in front of him then Harry would've laughed at Liam's desperate cries.

Instead he chose to run his eyes over and over each and every single one of the bottles. Trying to figure which one looked best, which one caught his eye.

It didn't take long, or maybe it did. He wasn't keeping track, but he did notice when he spotted two bottles not far from each other on the shelf. One was more of a shade like periwinkle and the other was more of a bubblegum pink. They were still nice colors either way.

He wouldn't mind those-

"Harry! Thank god." It hit him like a truck. Liam's voice was suddenly a lot closer and a lot clearer. Harry forced himself to snap out of it and he pulled his hand back away from the display case. Clenched it firmly down by his side.

Liam ran over to Harry as fast as his legs could carry him. It wasn't long until the no longer panicking Liam was stopped directly in front of a newly panicking Harry.

Oh no-

What if? He couldn't let onto what he had been doing back here. With that in mind he cleared his throat and forced a half smile onto his face. Trying to look as cheeky as possible.

"HI Liam. What took you so long?"

"What took me so- Harry you can't just run off like that! I thought we discussed this already? Why do you keep on insisting to run off?" 

"I don't know. Louis did it." It wasn't a lie. They both knew it so Liam couldn't deny it.

"Yeah once. He did it once Harry. This is like your twentieth time!"

Okay when he puts it like that.

"It doesn't matter come on. Let's just go. We got we came for, we have all the groceries. Can we leave?" Liam shut his eyes, pressing two fingers up to rub at his temple.

It was at that motion Harry immediately felt bad for being a little brat. Liam had enough on his plate and here he was complicating it even more.

When Liam nodded briskly, also eager to go home, he gladly made his way to move around Liam's figure.

"Hey Harry." He turned back around in the middle of the aisle at Liam's voice.

"What?"

"Did you..." He felt his confusion grow at the question. What did he mean? Turns out Harry didn't have to guess for much longer because he watched as Liam raised a finger and pointed over to the large colored nail varnish stand.