𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Luke! Hey Luke!" Breathless, I run towards my brunet haired friend. He whips his head around just in time to find a goofy smile spread wide across my face.

I chuckle, "Luke? Guess what? This school's soccer tournament of the year is coming up!" I say excited as a five year old about to get ice cream as I hold up a crinkled piece of paper in my hand and show it to him. And boy did his golden eyes light up.

"Woah, really? I didn't know anything about this!" He laughed, putting a hand to his forehead, "Mr. Timber didn't tell me!"

I shook my head, wide smile still showing, "Me neither!" We both gave determined looks to eachother before bursting out in laughs that echoed the school halls.

Then the next noise was footsteps and giggles coming from a girl, or what sounded like a girl. Oh boy how we were so used to this.

"Jake?" I turned around to find, infact, a girl. And that girl was none other than my #1 fangirl: Lia. Lia was my ex friend's girlfriend's best friend. Yeah, complicated. She giggled, "I just heard you laughing at something, and wondered what it was." She flipped her high pony over her shoulder, blush covering her cheeks.

I chuckled, forcefully, "Oh, Lia, uh, hey!" I stuttered, "Oh- uh- me and Luke were just talking about this year's upcoming soccer tournament." I put an arm behind my back and crossed my fingers in hopes that she wouldn't be interested.

Her brown eyes glistened, "Oh, well in that case, I'll definitely come watch you in the match Jake!" She giggled again, and blew me a kiss before prodding away.

I turned around to find Luke smirking at me with a hand on his chin, "Crush?" He asked plainly.

I spun to face him, "Wha- ugh shut it. You know I don't like her, Luke." I spat, "Stop trying to get me a girlfriend already!"

He chuckled, "Ok, ok." He put his hands down in defensiveness. I smiled in satisfactory.

"Oh, Luke!" Here we go. Luke's face turned pale. Stood infront of us was a girl with navy dark blue haired and periwinkle eyes, "Hi!" She smiled sweetly, giggling.

Luke looked petrified, "Oh um. Hi Stacy." He said bluntly, panicking.

"Hi, yeah. I just wanted to know if you are free next weekend?" She asked, her eyes wide and hopeful. She was of course, Luke's #1 fangirl.

Luke scratched the back of his neck in awkwardness, "Uh, Stacy... Sorry but i- uh- I'm not." He chuckled slightly, forced of course.

Stacy frowned a sad little frown, "Oh... Ok then." She bit her lip, "Well, good luck with the soccer tournament!" She smiled, brushing off what just happened.

As she left, I turned to Luke, "Crush?" I asked.

"Jake, C'mon. You know I don't like her." Luke groaned, "Now stop."

We chuckled before heading to the boy's locker room to go practice for soccer.

𝐇𝐢! 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲!