3.A leap 😶

Its been 3 years since she leave there's no sign of her.
Its not a surprise for sumedh because the day she leaves after two days he get to know she leave forever.. but he still Don't know reasons ..
And in these years he was very much shattered  .. he really needs her but she is not there for him .
Riya ditches him actually she is guilty for her mistakes but she said she truely loves  raghav and sorry for him .. he never confide anyone after then .

Its three years now he still crave to hear the sound of her anklets when she came his home to wake him up . he still remembers her hands which caresses  his head when she came to his house to make him sleep ..
They are always too close since childhood . They are as close as a husband and wife are .. still childhood she is reserved  for him ..he never let her make friends  not even females .. males don't  have chance though .he is hell possesive  for her .
She is like a medicine or we can say peace of his mind ..

He is ill . He is suffering  from a disease .. 😔.  I don't  say its a serious one but whenever he thinks more or miss her more he gets anxiety attacks ..

But still he never cares and always get lost in the lane of her memories  .

It is of the time when she is 15 and he is 19 .

As usual she came to his room to get him up ..
She sat besides him and caresses  his head .. he smile and pull her on bed close to him and snuggles .

M:sumedh kya kar rahe ho chodo mujhe .
S:pls mikku yar mom to vese hi ab nahi sone deti .

M: sahi kehti h aunty  ek no. Ke gadhe ho tum aunty ne mujhe tumhare sath sone se mana kiya kyuki u are big now u need a full bed .

He smiles hear his innocent  talk .. she still thinks this innocently

When he was 15 he thinks so .. ifykyk.

He pull her more closer .. he first time feeling shy and a diffrent sensation to hold her close .. the last time she sleep with him is when she was 10, its fuckin 5 years . She is changed her body is coming in a shape of women.. he likes her more when she is close to him .
He never thought her first crush
Would be a his best friend .
He admires her till he met riya actually thats time also he adores her .
M:sumedh aai ne kaha ki tumse thoda dur rahun

S:kya ? Aai aisa keh hi nahi sakti ..

M:unhone kaha tumhari adat ho jayegi fir jab meri shadi ho jayegi to ye sab tumhe uthana to mushkil hoga hi par tumhari aadat ho gayi yo tumhe nind bhi nahi aayegi .

S:iska to bada simple sa solution h main tumse hi sgadi kar lunga fir tum yahi rehna mere pass . Mere sath .

Tbc.

Please read this ff too guys support her

radhakrishna-preet please on her account read it

19_Kishi
KrishanBhakt
RadhikaSingh700
Sumellika_444400
The_fangirl_2008
SumellikaxDiva
oceanicaff
sumellikian_shyna
@itz_Queenieforever

Pls guys read her ff and tag peoples in both mine and her pls.