11.his wiered behavior 😨

Its very pleasant to see that they both were lost in each other
As sumedh lost in something  he seems scared ..
He immediately  .. hold her tighter  not even let her move ..
After thier date its something  change they just talk don't  even confess thier love
Ok now its time to go and reveal secret ..his sudden wiered behaviour scared her .
His hold tighter and suddenly light went off .

After 2 hours when light came sumedh is no where to be seen

What does it mean to be afraid? Someone is fearful of the outcome of something known, or better yet, something you unknow. It fills a body with worry, anxiety, stress, and many other feelings that arise, some of us get that sinking feeling in our stomach. People see things that are promoted on TV that give them that feeling, their skin crawls on the back of their necks and goes to their arms as the hair on them start to rise. The sensations that fills a body at this time, arise because of fear. No one can’t help to calm those until the results of those sensations are known.
Love can be one of the most beautiful and amazing parts of life, but it can also be frightening.

You probably  heared about unhealthy love

"Love is an obsession  . It has all quality of it but  there are healthy obsession and you're in one of them "

One cause that leads to love addiction is obsession; obsession is the domination of one 's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image or desire. In love this is called obsessive love disorder. Obsessive love disorder is an extreme form of love that transcends into an obsession over time. It is characterized by an unhealthy attachment towards someone and can be triggered off by many factors such as anxiety, insecurity, and vulnerability. Is the insatiable fixation to possess the target of their obsession. When people are in love some of the emotions experienced are mutual respect, trust and security. When the person is obsessive this feelings are overtaken by feelings of jealousy, insecurity and resentment. The person wants to possess or be possessed by the person they are obsessed with. When they are rejected by physical or emotional unavailability of their target can result in the perpetual fixation and compulsion to obtain the person they desire.

But what scares her is not this reason ..
His behaviour scared her ..
One times he show her insane love and at another he is vanished .
Now she can't  more tolerate this .
For once she can even tolerate the obsession  but this wiered behaviour is more scary.

Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection, to the simplest pleasure.
And in love you are just attached with someone's all matter
She decided that she will take him to hospital .

Precape: attack .😨