2

We are going down. Aren't we on the first floor? Maybe I'm just dreaming.

Ding

Oh great we are here. They held me firmly so my wiggling around to try to get out was not working. Next thing I know, I'm being thrown into a chair.

"Okay guys, this is definitely not funny anymore. Please let me free" I shouted because I wasn't sure if anyone was around me. Finally, the sack on my head flew off of me.

The room was light dimly with just one lightbulb swinging in the air above me.

"Who are you" I heard a deep voice in front of me say but I couldn't yet see him due to the shitty lightbulb.

"The real question is, who are you? I'm supposed to be with my cousins right now" I said and started looking around me.

No one

"Also, mind turning the light up more. Can't really see" I chuckled and heard steps coming toward me.

A tall man, about 6'2 now stood in front of me. His eyes were a piercing blue and his black hair made it come out even more. He is very muscular and is wearing dark blue dress pants and a tight black t-shirt that hugged his body so well. His skin was tan and you could tell he was freshly shaven.

"How did you find this place?" He said as he put a hand on the back of the chair and pushed it until it leaned on just the back two legs.

"I-I don't know. My cousins brought me here and played this prank on me. I just moved here from California, I didn't know this place existed. Please, just let me go. I won't mention anyth-" he interrupted my tangent by letting go of the chair forward and covering my mouth.

"What's your name. Just answer that you annoying fuck" I gulped as he removed his hand from my mouth.

"Honey Berkin" I said softly.

"Well Honey Berkin, you broke into my home and now you may never leave" he said as he pulled out a pocketknife and flicked it open.

"Why? I promise I won't say a word" I said shakily as he started to trace the knife along my arms that were tied to the rests.

"Ah my sweet. You are now my property" he said as he dug the blade into my shoulder causing a small cut. He flicked the blood that was now pouring down my arm and licked it from his finger.

I started to cry. I know it wasn't my fault but I was two months clean from cutting myself. I told myself I would stop after my parents passed because I know it would have disappointed them. Before I knew it, I started to let out loud sobs.

"P-please stop" I whispered in between sobs.

"Why my darling" he whispered into my ear as he sliced my upper arm causing me to wince.

"I-It hurts..." even though I asked, I knew he would not stop.

"Sh sh sh" he hissed through his teeth as he reached my lower arm. "Now what is this?" He traced my old scars with his knife, not cutting it but enough to scare me.

"Nothing" I attempted to yank my hands free from the rope but that was no hope. Because I knew this was probably when I was going to die, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I started catching my breath and finally breathing. Suddenly, my hands felt free. I jerked my head up and looked at my now free wrists with rope burn.

"Darren, grab Honey and take her to her room" the tall handsome man said as he backed away.

"Yes boss" Darren said.

Before I knew it another sack was thrown on my head and someone was carrying me to a room that was supposedly mine.

When we reached the room I was placed on a soft surface and the sack was removed from my head. When I looked around the room was filled with red and black.

Very romantic

"Uh, Darren is it? Where am I?" My voice shivered as I said that.

In a low deep voice all he said was "you're home" and I suddenly felt even more fear wash over me. Darren quickly turned away and left the room. I got up as soon as he left and started looking for a way out.

There were no windows and the door was locked. There was nothing to use as a weapon either.

Bzzz

My phone

I quickly reached for my back pocket and grabbed it.

Text from Hamill: I am sorry

What the fuck is that supposed to mean..

Me: Hamill sen-

But before I could press send the phone was torn out of my hand.

"Ahh I see my men clearly did not check you" he said as he shoved my phone in his back pocket and sat next to me. I backed into the farthest spot on the bed to try and get away.

"Who are you" I whispered and pulled a blanket to my chest as the man from before told over me.

"Tsk tsk tsk" the guy in front stood in front of the bed with his hand on the gun placed in his pants. "You'll find my name out sooner or later" after that he just left.

What the actual fuck

____________________