3

Knock knock knock

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of soft knocking. Have I fallen asleep even under the stress of basically being kidnapped?

"Uh come in come in" I shouted. Maybe it was all just a dream and I was actually back at the new house.

"Good morning Honey" a soft woman came into the room. She was tiny with a big bust and shoulder length straight blonde hair. She was carrying a tray full of breakfast foods and fruit. "The boss will see you momentarily" she said as she quickly sat the tray on the side table by the door and closed the door.

"Thank you" I whispered as she closed the door. I quickly jumped up and started examining the food. I haven't eaten since before my flight at 6am yesterday. I started to munch on the crisp grapes while also inhaling some pancakes and bacon. While I was mid stuffing my face the door swung open causing me to jump.

"Good morning Bee" I cocked my head at the 'bosses' greeting.

"Bee? That's what you're going to call me" I said with my mouth full and he huffed.

"You start your training today and then we will officially meet" he closed the door before I could respond.

What training? They don't actually expect me to fight and win right?

Before I knew it the blonde servant was pushing me into the shower and laying clothes onto the bed for me. She unfolded a tan sports bra and a pair of black biker shorts with some lingerie.

"Uh can I ask what the lingerie is for?" I nodded at the bed while trying to conceal my body in the very see through shower.

"You will find out ma'am" that's all she said before leaving the room.

The soaps in the shower were very lavish and included body scrubs. This whole situation makes absolutely no sense to me. The 'boss' hurt me and is now treating me so well.

I finally got out of the shower after a solid 20 minutes of trying all of the soaps out on my body. I picked up the lingerie that was placed on the bed and examined it. I put the black see through lingerie on and examined my body in the full length mirror.

Nope I'm not doing this

I plopped back onto the bed and slid under the covers in just the lingerie. I started to doze off when I heard a gunshot.

"Now what are you doing falling asleep" the boss said with the door wide open and now a bullet hole above my head.

"I'm tired" I whispered "and you almost shot me" I sat up from under the covers without realizing I am still only in lingerie. My tits were now fully exposed, luckily the blanket was still on my bottom half. I noticed his eyes had drifted to my chest and he had not said anything. I looked down at my boobs and looked back up at him before covering myself with my hands.

"Here throw this dress on, instead of training we are going to our second compound" he said as he tossed the dress at me and turned around. I quickly threw it on.

"Uh shoes?" I asked as I examined the thigh length black dress that had white flower decorations. It was tight and hung my body perfectly.

"Oh yes" he walked outside of the room and one of his men handed me a box. "Try these on" he said as I opened it. A pair of black closed toe heels laid in the box.

"Thanks" I mumbled and put them on. I'm not very fond of heels but it beats going barefooted. I walked towards him and he stared at me in awe. "You like it?" I asked and blushed while pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Well of course, I picked it" he said and grabbed my wrist harshly. He started to drag me out of the room.

I stayed silent until we got to the airport. Except we didn't go through like a normal person at the airport. We went to, what I'm assuming, is a private jet.

"Our secret compound does not have a place to hold a jet and take liftoff so we have to take off here" he said as the car came to an abrupt stop beside the plane. I would've taken this moment to attempt to escape but I was squished between two bulky men the whole ride.

We got on to the jet and I was forced to sit across from the 'boss' and only one of his men sat in the room with us but in the far corner. It was dead silent until the jet started on the beltway.

"This is now the time for introductions" the boss said and stared deep into my soul. "I am Matteo. I am the boss of the American branch of the Italian-American mafia" he sighed before continuing "Hamill is one of my men". I stared at him in shock. The quiet Hamill is in a mafia with some of the toughest men probably alive. "You are to be my wife in years time, Hamill told me about you before you came to New Mexico" he said while still staring at me.

"Your wife?" I asked. "Why me? And how did Hamill become a part of this?" I looked down at my hands and started picking at my fingers.

"You are to be my wife because officials have started questioning what is going on in my homes. The Italian branch has ordered me to find some stability to make the questioning end." He paused before continuing "Hamill joined my mafia the same way you did, by going into that house. I did not take your female cousins because they are unattractive and we do not hire females".

"Well isn't that a bit sexist? What if I do not want to marry you?" I looked up at him and then back to my hand.

"No. Women are not capable of doing this job well and they get taken advantage of in this... work area. We do hire women but for other purposes and just because I marry you does not mean I will commit to y-" his phone started to ring. He put his finger up to say one second and then answered the call.

A mafia boss wants to marry me? What does he mean he won't commit? Why did Hamill do this? I have a billion questions to ask, I guess, my future husband.

_____________________