Ch. 1

It was an average morning in Magnolia and Juvia was looking at the board for new jobs. She kept scanning until she hears the guild doors open. When she turned around, she found Gray entering the guild with a frown on his face. Juvia ran up to him in a happy and cheerful matter, missing her precious Gray-sama. He looked at her with a confusing glare.

"Gray-sama Gray-sama! Juvia's so glad you're home after such a long journey!" Juvia smiled brighter.

The stripping ice mage couldn't help but smile along with her.
It had been months since he has seen the loving rainwoman. The whole guild was conversing and laughing towards each other.

Juvia pat her love's back,
"Gray-sama, Juvia will be right back. She has something for you!"

Gray sighed and nodded taking a swig from his drink. Lucy pulled up a chair beside him.

"Another gift from Juvia huh?" Lucy said wanting to laugh a little.

"Yea. I'm tired of all these damn gifts. Why does she feel she has to get me something new every damn time," Gray complained taking a another sip of his beverage.

Lucy sighed and faced him,
"She just cares for you a lot..."

Gray just kept drinking from his cup.

"Do you really not notice that?"

Gray blushed a little bit, but still continued to ignore her.

Juvia came back with a content smile, her heart racing as she handed the present to him. It was wrapped up nicely in pink wrapping paper and a purple ribbon was wrapped tight around it. Gray looked at it and took it out in front of her. It was a picture of Juvia and him. Gray actually had a smile to his face, his arm over her shoulder and Juvia was beaming and hugging his chest. Even the frame was nice, it was made out of Cherry wood and smelled of Juvia's perfume.

"Gray-sama do you like it?" Juvia asked with big eyes.

Gray stared at the photo,
"Yea, it's great."

Juvia lit up and grabbed his arm.

"Juvia is so happy you love it!"

Gray averted his eyes from her as she kept squeezing his arm tightly.

Hours later everyone was heading home. It was snowing lightly outside. The snow stuck to the sidewalks of Magnolia and kept falling slowky. The ice laid coldly on the ice mage's shoulders, but of course it didn't bother him. Gray paused for a moment and stared up in to the night sky, his nose turning a lush pink.

"This snow reminds of you...Ur," he said softly.

Gray felt her voice itch the back of his head.
He suddenly saw his teacher's face in the stars above him.

"Back then..."

-

"Okay, take off your clothes Gray" Ur asked of him, taking off all of hers.

"W-what the hell are you doin?!" Gray twitched, seeing his teacher in her underwear.

"It helps you get use to the cold," little Lyon said.