CHAPTER 4: THAT WAS SO NOT EXPECTED

PERCY(this time everyone have 4 POV instead of 3)

"Rachel an you give me a Prophecy, please?" Percy asked. The events will never come to pass even if Percy knew the prophecy because Prophecy was not announced keeping the doorway to future closed. "I have a feeling for a prophecy but I think it is not for you" Rachel said.

Now Percy was confused, last time the prophecy was for him. "Penny Jackerdon, what are you doing? You should be at the dining pavilion" A familiar voice said. Percy turned and and saw Dionysus, "Hi Mr. B."  "I am Dionysus way better than Bacchus" he replied.

Percy moved towards the Pavilion. He saw Magnus, Carter and Sadie at the non-found out cabin table. They had made the cabin this year only for unclaimed demigods. He saw Chiron holding a paper in his hand and reading it. Then he threw it in the dustbin. "It has been announced that Mr. D is back and his punishment is decreased to 25 years!" Chiron told them.

In the dreams, Percy wasn't in Primordial council but on Olympus Throne room. "Percy Jackson! We see you brought some friends. We have been claiming demigods every week. But these three doesn't seem to be one" Zeus yelled. "Have minor gods too? I think you should first check on them" Percy said. Everyone in the council agreed then the scene changed.

He saw someone that made him cry. It was Bob. He had thought Bob had been died in the fight with Tartarus. But he looked cruel and unkind. He walked into a room. "My Lord! Your screams of waking up have been heard." "Let them come!" The voice bellowed. Then Percy recognized the voice, Chaos. Suddenly, Bob turned towards Percy and said in a different voice, "Wake up, Brother. Wake up!"

Percy opened his eyes and he saw one big eye and he yelled. And then the big eye yelled. Wait, it was Tyson's eye. Tyson backed up a little and Percy was able to see his crooked teeth. "Hello!" Tyson said. Percy hugged him. "Brother, a new prophecy has been announced!"

Percy ran towards the big house. "A new Prophecy has been announced!" Chiron yelled.

"The chosen 7 shall have a go again

On a quest to prevent or feel pain,

Traveled in time

The hero shall do it before deadline,

The prophecy not for him but for the hunter

This time, no blunder"

Percy was sure his jaw was hitting the floor. That is not the prophecy. Then Thalia came on the stage, "The Oracle had come to me, so maybe the prophecy is for me. It mentioned a quest of seven. Annabeth, Phoebe, Percy, Nico" she said. "But that is only five!" a camper yelled. Thalia old them that she would announce others after a while.

Percy was trying to solve this puzzle but his mind was not working. There was one line in his head, Traveled in time. Was it about him?

Shaking it off, he took a bath and got dressed in a his CHB t-shirt for breakfast. Percy after eating it went to the beach which always helped him relax. Then he saw someone wearing a navy blue hoodie running away. Percy got up and followed him quietly.He stopped in the front of the Labyrinth's door, he opened and went inside. Percy to ran towards it but the boulders again closed. He went back to his Cabin.

But on the way he heard something that left him surprised.