CHAPTER 12: THE DREADFUL FIGHT

CARTER

Did Carter mention Symmetry really helped hem in the war? He probably did. It was good for the good side, them but bad for for the bad side. So, of course someone had to come and help them the next day. He sent one of his commanders which really helped the Chaos armies but he was no match for Symmetry.

Carter was worried about the Egyptian nomes but Symmetry told them that the Primordial of Balance was sent there. And to the Hotel Valhalla was sent Erebos. When the second battle of the second day ended, 6 demigod were injured. The he saw one of them was Thalia being carried by Annabeth. He ran to their aid.

"What happened?" Carter asked. "Three drakons simultaneously attacked her. She fought them and even killed two of them but was killed in the back by the third one" Annabeth told him.

They carried her to the infirmary. The doctor quickly saw the wounds. "She is very badly wounded and it is effecting her spine. She also damaged her right thigh bone, I will help as much as I can. Hey! quickly get ambrosia and nectar" He yelled, "There is a small chance that we can't save her."

Now Annabeth was angry. And she had avenged her by killing the drakon in a few minutes when it was retreating. When battle started again, some of them were at their best. Not much people were fighting the simple monsters. The simple monsters were already rampaged by demigods. They didn't seem much of a trouble now. Most people were fighting the drakons. There were some sensible people who were stopping the frost giants from destroying the camp. But very less, very few were fighting the otherworldly creatures whom they had named the superior demons.

And here Carter was fighting them. He found out that they can grow tentacles from there body whenever they wanted. Carter had cut them many times with his sword but it seemed as if they an unlimited supply of them. He needed someone's help to defeat it.

Then Carter saw Leo on Festus fighting a drakon, "Yeah baby! Lets see who will win between a dragon and a drakon." Carter yelled Leo's name but he didn't listen. Then the superior demon attacked him again. He lunged and dodged its tentacles and ran towards him and shouted, "LEO!"

Leo heard him this time. He quickly went down and took Carter on Festus and dodged the drakon's attack. Carter asked him to help him defeat that Superior demon. "Wait Kane first lets defeat this drakon. Carter told him his plan. Leo kept a canon ball in Festus's mouth and Festus spitted it like a canon. As soon as the ball was fired, Carter jumped onto it. And just before it hit the drakon, Carter jumped onto the drakon.

The drakon lost his balance when it hit it. Carter struggled to stab him with his sword. But he finally did. Drakon growled in a lot of pain. Carter lunged and slashed at its eye before falling on Festus behind Leo. The drakon yelled in pain. Leo rode Festus into drakon and pushed it. The drakon fell before going to Tartarus.

Now it was time for the superior demons.

Sorry for updating late and giving a shot chapter. But I want to finish this book as soon as I can and start the book 'NICO DIANGELO AND THE SECRET QUEST' which is both prequel to the book 'PERCY JACKSON AND COLLIDING OF WORLD WITH CHAOS' and this book.